26

On the one hand I think it's a shame that we have reached the arena. When I get out, I look at the large, round-like building with open mouth and wide eyes. "What... The..." I stammer. "Big huh?" Zayn puts his hand on my shoulder. I nod, a little taken aback. I knew my brother and his friends played in big halls, but that big?

Yes, okay, I once attended a concert. There were maybe 40 thousand men there. I liked that so much.

"Juul, are you coming?" I turn my eyes from the building to the sound. Almost everyone has already left. Only Zayn remains. "Sorry! I'm coming." "And this is the 'hall'." Jack walks into the arena in front of us. it's a huge space. There may be as many as 60 people working. They build the floor so that people can stand, make everything school and they build the last parts of the stage. "In an hour we can start rehearsing, then the stage will be ready. First I'll show you the dressing rooms." Jack starts walking again and we follow. I'm still a little surprised, but don't let it show.

We arrive in a corridor. There are two doors. One sign has a sign with '5 Seconds Of Summer' on it, the other 'One Direction'. "What do I belong to?" I ask Zayn softly, who chuckles. "Can both. We can also just come together alone, you know. But in the dressing room of your own band your clothes are scared and you have a bit of privacy. If you want quality time and stuff." Zayn explains. I nod in understanding. I could have known.

"Well, guys. I'll be back to pick you up in an hour." Jack smile. "Oh, and Niall. There's more food tomorrow." He teases. Then he walks away. I follow Zayn to the locker room.

A very large room... I look around. There are two benches, a table, two old-fashioned dressing tables, two clothes racks and five dressing chairs. There are bottles of drink and fruit on the table. "Fruits are too healthy." Niall mutters, who flops onto the couch. The rest follow his lead. "Cool, right?" Zayn asks. "Yes." I stammer. I sit next to Harry. "Impressive." Harry nods. "Bad huh?" he grins. I nod smiling. "And now we have to wait an hour?" Liam nods. "Yup...but we'll survive." He smiles. "We can handle this!" Louis raises his thumb. I sigh. "Welcome to the life of One Direction." Zayn laughs.

424 words

Don't forget to vote