Chapter 12- I will save you, Endymion!

I am watching this terrible situation without doing nothing.

But what can a small girl like me do?

"I am not a little boy!I am young master! My father is the leader of the Mafia! You mustn't look down on me worm!"he said with a fierce look.

Endymion...He fights against so much...His father makes his life a living hell...

He must have left from home believing that he can escape from this reality by running away.

I have read some details like these in the novel.

"Huh?! Oh you want to play it that way?~ What can a boy with a small body like yours do to me?I am Mafia leader's right hand! Arthur Kenzai hired me to be his right hand!" the man said with a scary expression.

I can't see his eyes since they are hidden by the glasses...But I am sure he seems crazy and obsessed with money and power.

Endymion didn't flinch at all.

Instead of acting like a normal boy his age and get scared, he just looks at danger's eyes.

He is so brave.I am sure he is worthy of so much more.Author is totally unfair.

"Now...now... Don't hiss at me little kitten and come with me quietly before I use force. Your pretty skin may get damaged. Shouldn't you give up now?~"

The man reached his hand out and was about to grab Endymion by the hair.

Before I can realise what I am doing,I am already running towards the scene.

I am so scared and I know this is stupid but...when I see Endymion suffer like this,I can't hold back.

I run towards Endymion who is looking at me with a shocked expression.

I didn't let him react or talk to me.

I took his hand and squeezed it.

"Who are you?"he said with widen eyes.

"There is no time for questions right now.Run!!"

I stared running and pulled him by the hand.

He got the hint and followed me.

"Where are you going little brats?! Endymion! I will get you for sure! You will regret running away from the Mafia.I will come get you with more men.It will be more fun than chasing after you now~"

The man is totally crazy!!

Endymion signed but didn't stop running.

After a while we both got tired of running so fast.

I stop to catch my breath but I feel myself being pulled in an embrace.

Endymion is hugging me?!

To be continued...