48 : Chixiao Sect

Start from the beginning

When they first met, Qin Hongdao reported her name.

As long as they are practitioners in the Central Continent, most of them have heard of the name of the great sister Qin Hongdao of the Chixiao Sect.
The red long sword Qin Hongdao, the long sword is her weapon. With this weapon, she once picked the Demon Sect and became famous and became the nightmare of the Demon Sect.
This is also Qin Hongdao's special report on the title, so that the other party can feel at ease.

The alchemists she invited to treat Sheng Yunshen's illnesses were only willing to treat a person with a huge poison when she heard her name, otherwise they would dare to get involved in this kind of thing.

She didn't know that she met two soil buns from remote places. Although she had heard of the name of Sanzong, she had not had time to understand the specific situation of Sanzong, and she knew very little about the disciples of Sanzong.

Qin Hongdao touched the long knife next to her, still with that straightforward appearance, and a proud look between her heroic eyebrows, "You are the savior of Junior Brother, and also the savior of my Qin Hongdao! Mu Shan dared to move you, it depends on whether Qin Hongdao should react."

Ning Yuzhou was just astonished, with a smile on his face, and accepted her kindness, "Then we would like to thank Ms. Qin."

Then, Ning Yuzhou also talked about the process of Wenqiao and Mushan's enmity.
Although he has never seen Mu Shan, Ning Yuzhou can infer from it that Mu Shan is the female nun Wen Qiao met outside the stalagmite forest, and his family is so obedient and well-behaved, even monsters can become friends.
With a pure mind and a disciplined behavior, how can it easily offend people and let people directly offer rewards?

Moreover, they had just come out of Dongling, not many people met, and the only people who had met with enemies were the pink-clothed women who had met in the stalagmite forest.
After listening to the feud between the two parties, Qin Hongdao said speechlessly: "I know that only Mu Shan can do this kind of beating."

Qin Hongdao became famous very early, and she was also a big sister of Chi Xiaozong, who had no strength and was not qualified to stand in front of her.

Mu Shan is Dao Yan's favorite daughter, her cultivation level is not high, and now she is only in the Yuan Wu state, and she is far from qualified to make Qin Hongdao look at her differently. But Mushan is a famous work. Even Qin Hongdao has heard her name, and it is extremely unreasonable. Once, because Qin Hongdao and Mu Ziming competed and defeated Mu Ziming, Mushan ran there. In front of her, she said a bunch of inexplicable words, making Qin Hongdao remember her.
Qin Hongdao didn't take Mu Shan seriously, and for her now, the most important thing was the poison of Junior Brother.

She told Ning Yuzhou and the other two to go to rest first, and don't worry about the others. If Mu Ziming dared to find it, she would have everything.

Ning Yuzhou accepted Qin Hongdao's kindness. For him, it was just an exchange. He comfortably took Wen Qiao to the next room to rest, and let Qin Hongdao guard Sheng Yunshen.

Close the door, Wen Qiao held Wen Tutu and stared at Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou took out the clean quilt from the storage bag, looked back at her, and asked with a smile, "What are you looking at?"

Wen Qiao walked over slowly, letting him sit on the bed, raised her head to look at the man beside the bed, and asked, "Husband, do you already know that Mu shan won't give up?"

Ning Yuzhou held her hand and sat on the bed with her.
He smiled and said softly: "That's not true, I'm just planning ahead."

He didn't have the magical powers so great that he could guess the identity of the female sister who wanted to frame Wen Qiao outside the stalagmite forest. It would be best if the female sister was lucky enough to be bitten by the stalagmites and died. If she didn't die, he had to plan ahead.