She nodded eagerly, grabbing the bag of chocolate chips and turning it upside down sloppily, pouring almost half the bag in.
Chuckling softly, Bucky helped her hold it upright again with his free hand and pressed a kiss to her small head. „If you put any more in there, we'll have chocolate chips with a tiny bit of batter rather than pancakes with some chocolate, sweetheart."
Giggling around her pacifier, she leant her head against his chest again. „Willy..."
„I'm silly?" Bucky gasped jokingly, nuzzling against her and tickling her tummy carefully, making sure to step away from the bowl so she wouldn't accidentally hit it as she kicked her legs around, her shrill laughter filling both the house and her parents heart. „You're silly~ Yes, you're silly!"

Stopping after a bit to make sure she was breathing okay, Bucky smiled at her, eyes glistening as he saw her so happy, smiling widely around her pacifier. Pressing a soft kiss to her forehead, he smiled softly. „Daddy loves you, sweetheart."
She giggled softly, nodding before leaning her head against his shoulder again. „'ove you."
Bouncing her up and down a bit more, he carefully ran her curls behind her ears and tugged them there, smiling to himself. Always enjoying the weekend mornings with her, knowing they could take all the time they wanted -unlike during the week, when he would need to head of to work eventually-.

„I think someone needs a new diaper, hm?" He asked her gently, kissing her head softly as she started squirming in his arms and pushing her head against his shoulder in upset as a pout formed on her lips. „Should papa go and do that with you whilst I get the pancakes started?"
Turning her head, she kept it resting against his shoulder as she looked at Steve, who just put his coffee mug aside. Whining a bit because her wet bottom felt uncomfortable, she extended her small hand to him.
„Let's go~" Steve sing-songed jokingly to get her to lighten up, grabbing her carefully and lifting her above his head. „Off goes the diaper plane."

She stopped whining at that, still not laughing though and extending her arms downwards, still wanting more cuddles.
Steve didn't object, holding her close as they walked to her room -that lay right next to theirs- together. He adored her cuddly nature in the mornings, knowing she must've gotten this from Bucky. Because even if they weren't biologically related, Steve always noticed new traits that he felt certain she'd gotten from one or both of them.
„Do you want to choose your outfit together today?"
Resting her head on his shoulder, she nodded in agreement and watched as Steve grabbed stuff from her closet.

„How about this?" Holding up a nice, slightly warmer mustard yellow dress with sleeves that went a bit past her elbows, he smiled when she nodded, having a fondness for the color.
Grabbing a basic, bordeaux red pair of leggings and some socks with pads underneath to keep her from slipping, he looked at her and gained another nod of approval before carrying her over to the changing table, gently laying her down and keeping one hand on her as he bend down to grab a fresh diaper.
Humming to her quietly, he started unbuttoning the one-piece pyjama by opening the buttons that ran up from one foot all the way over her side to her neck. Being careful to make sure she was okay, he pulled it off of her gently by first lifting her to one side and then the other, putting the pyjama aside.

Bending down, he blew a raspberry against her bare tummy, giggling as she squeaked with laughter and her tiny hands held onto his head whilst she kicked her legs a bit.
Laughing fondly against her skin, he did this one more time before stopping, noticing her growing fuzzy again because of her diaper.
Grabbing some wet wipes, he opened her dirty diaper carefully and cleaned her up, disposing of it with ease and making sure she was fine before putting a fresh one on her, running his finger under the edges and making sure it wasn't too tight. „All good~"

Grabbing some lukewarm water that they kept by the table in a thermos, he used a simple cotton cloth to wipe her body down and clean her a bit, knowing she didn't need a full shower or bath every day.
Smiling as he noticed the smell of pancakes filling the house, he grinned as he raised his eyebrows at her. „Smells like breakfast to me~"
Overrun with excitement, she suddenly scrambled to her naked feet, still on the table and hurling herself forward, almost tumbling off if Steve hadn't caught her. „Wow, Grace!"