43 : Meet the trouble maker

Start from the beginning

Secondly, Wen Qiao also wanted to find someone who could fight. After hearing about this golden-winged flame carving, she decided to come and fight with it.

The Golden Winged Flame Sculpture was not there, and Wen Qiao turned around the spirit tree, and quickly inspected the environment near the bird's nest.

This spiritual tree growing on the cliff wall is extraordinarily luxuriant, with luxuriant branches and red spiritual fruits hanging among the green leaves. Although it is not a high-grade spiritual fruit tree, it has a strong fruit fragrance and ample aura, which is particularly attractive. .

The little monkey could not wait to pick a few spirit fruits, hand them to Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu, hold one of them and stuff them into their mouths.

Wen Qiao took the Lingguo, one person, one rabbit, one monkey, and she tasted the taste of Lingguo first, and they all thought it was pretty good.

After eating the spirit fruit, Wen Qiao found a place to hide around the spirit tree, and condensed her breath by the way, assimilated with the spirit tree, waiting for the hunting golden-winged flame eagle to return.

Wen Qiao waited for about two hours, and finally saw the golden-winged flame carving back from hunting.

A black shadow appeared on the horizon, and a long chirping sound came from afar, knowing that the golden-winged flame carving had returned.

Hearing the cry of the natural enemy, the little monkey's hair exploded, and he hurriedly hid behind Wen Qiao qiao, ignoring the spirit fruit.

Wen Tutu was calm, took out a spirit pill from his cheek pouch, and licked it calmly, watching the golden-winged flame sculpture flying back to the lair while licking it.

This golden-winged flame carving is a Tier 5 monster. Its body feathers are golden chestnut color. When viewed from a distance, it seems to have a flowing metallic luster. Its mouth, toes and claws are pure gold. When its wings are open, they are more than ten feet long, casting a huge shadow in the sky, flying extremely fast, is the sky overlord in this area.

The golden-winged flame carving fell on the spirit tree, and when the wings closed, a gust of wind blew, and clusters of leaves rang.

Wen Qiao, who was hiding by the side, was almost blown away by the gust of wind, and quickly grabbed the spirit tree trunk beside her, staring quietly at the golden-winged flame sculpture.

The Golden Winged Flame Eagle did not find an intruder hiding near its lair. It had just eaten and drunk, lazily combing through its feathers with its mouth, which was particularly pleasant.

Wen Qiao approached the Golden Winged Flame Sculpture silently.

When the Golden Winged Flame Eagle was still several feet away, the Golden Winged Flame Eagle still did not find any intruders, and carefully combed its feathers. Wen Qiao saw the timing, and rushed towards it. She hung her whole body on the back of the golden-winged flame eagle, raised her tender fist, and punched the golden-winged flame eagle's back fiercely.

"Buff—"

A shrill cry sounded, and the golden-winged flame carving was smashed by that soft and domineering fist and the whole carving fell onto the lair. It struggled violently, spread its wings, and tried to throw away the guy who was sneaking from behind.