"Well now if you excuse me, I gotta go~" I stated as Jungkook and Sora nodded.

I stood up and left, this evening is gonna be long!

Seoyeon's POV

I walked through the corridors figuring out what I could do. It suddenly did strike me that maybe I  could speak to the patient in the last room of the corridor.

I couldn't have possibly forgotten her name, what was it again?

"Kim-"
"Kim Somi!" I muttered.

I walked upto the last room.

She straightened herself as she saw me walk in.

"Name?" I asked

"I told you my name-"

"Can I please know your name?" I cut her off.

" Somi Kim."

" Great. I was looking for you."

" Me?" She asked pointing to herself.
" Oh I see someone else standing there I guess?" I said and she laughed.

" But seriously doctor, why would you look for me?"

"I have a free time. Everyone has their family visit them, but you are the only one who is lonely compared to the rest so maybe I could spend some time with you?"

" Thank you doctor."

" It's Seoyeon. You can call me Seoyeon"

" Ok then you are to call me Eonnie." She stated and i chuckled.

" Ok! Somi Eonnie. I don't have any elder sister so you just filled the gap."  I said as I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Time flies~
I got someone to fill the gap of an elder sister, we used to spend time talking, cracking jokes, laughing and at times even sneaked out of the hospital to get some fresh air.
It's already been a month.

I go upto the last room of the corridor on the second floor as usual to spend my free time with my eonnie.

"Eonnie! How are you today?" I asked and I placed myself beside her as I usually did.

" I am sorry do I know you doctor?" The lady smiled nervously.

" Eonnie, nice joke!" I said and chuckled.

"Doctor, I am not joking, I seriously don't know you." She stated again.

" Your name?"

" Lim Chanyeol"

"Ahh I am sorry! I am really sorry." I said and walked out.

I went straight to the receptionist.

"Excuse me miss Kang. There was a patient named Kim Somi on the second floor, last room on the corridor. Where is she?"

" Ahh about her, she was discharged today just ten minutes before you arrived. She waited for you but left eventually and she kept something for you." She said and looked into the drawers.

" Here." She stated as she handed me a piece of paper and a small wrapped box.

" Thank you." I said as I took them.

I opened the note first.

Dear Seoyeon,
You were the best thing that happened to me. I was not at all mentally well when I was brought here, but you made me feel the best. You gave me the love of a sister which I always craved for. You will eventually forget my face, I know that, but memories hopefully will remain with you. I will miss every single time I spent with you. I wish I could tell you everything about myself but I just couldn't.

I love you my little sister, and I hope to meet you someday again. Here I have the chocolates that you love alot and kept munching on them most of the time. I wish you all the best for your future.
Goodbye♡

The ink on the paper got spoilt a little as tears fell on it.

"I love you eonnie."

Guess that saying, " some people just come into your lives, make you feel special and leave." Was true....