mark & mason; mason's siblings visit!

Start from the beginning

*****
An hour later, Lo, Drew, Zach, Maddie, Lucas, Jake, Alaina and Grayson have all made it to the Manio-Catt household!

*****An hour later, Lo, Drew, Zach, Maddie, Lucas, Jake, Alaina and Grayson have all made it to the Manio-Catt household!

*Grayson's outfit*

"Hey everybody! Welcome to California! We are so happy that all of you have made it!" Mark says to Lo, Drew, Zach, Maddie, Lucas, Jake, Alaina and Grayson as he hugs all of them one by one.

"Welcome everybody! This week is going to be a fun one!" Mason says to Lo, Drew, Zach, Maddie, Lucas, Jake, Alaina and Grayson, hugging everyone happily.

"Hi, Auntie Lo, Uncle Zach, Auntie Maddie, Uncle Lucas, Uncle Jake, Alaina and Drew!" Brinley, Milo, Farryn and Westley all say in unison to Lo, Drew, Zach, Maddie, Lucas, Jake and Alaina.

"Hiiiiii!" Oaklyn and Oliver both yell as they run over to give Lo, Drew, Zach, Maddie, Lucas, Jake, Alaina hugs!

"Ba ba ba ba!" Remi and Rian both say in unison as they wobbles over to Lo Drew, Zach, Maddie, Lucas, Jake and Alaina.

"There's my nieceys and nephews! Hi, babes!" Lo says as she smiles at her four nieces and four nephews - Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian.

"Hey, babies!" Alaina says in a babyfied voice at Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian!

"Hey!" Lucas, Jake and Zach all say in unison to Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian.

"All of you look so grown since the last time Uncle Zach and I visited!" Maddie says to Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian with a big smile.

"Hey squirts!" Drew says playfully to Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian causing all of them to laugh.

"Hi, everybody!" Grayson says as he waves at Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian

"Hi, Grayson!" Brinley, Milo, Farryn and Westley all say in unison to Grayson.

"GRAYSON!" Oliver and Oaklyn both yell as they both squeeze Grayson into a big hug.

"Gaaaaa!" Remi and Rian both say as they wobble over to hug Grayson!

"You guys can all go play outside! Today is a nice day to play!" Mark says to Brinley, Milo, Grayson, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian.

"YAY!" Brinley, Milo, Grayson, Farryn, Westley, Oliver and Oaklyn all yell as they all run outside together and play!

"BAAAAAQA!" Remi and Rian both squeak as they crawl around happily.

Mark, Mason, Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley, Farryn, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi, Rian, Lo, Drew, Alaina, Grayson, Jake, Zach, Maddie and Lucas all hand a wonderful day together! :)

Mark posts a picture of Mark, Mason, Lo, Drew, Alaina, Jake, Zach, Maddie and Lucas all happily standing together. He writes the caption as: "it is so good to have @locatt, @dreaccent @alainarachelle, @jake.isler, @zach_isler, @madfran8 and @lucas_isler are in town for a few days visiting! 🥰"

Mark posts another picture of Oliver, Brinley, Remi, Milo, Rian, Grayson, Farryn, Westley and Oaklyn all standing together. He writes the caption as: "brin, milo, farr, wes, oli, oak, rem and ri were all so excited to see gray! they love their cousin so much! 😍"

Mason posts a picture of Mark, Mason, Lo, Drew, Alaina, Jake, Zach, Maddie and Lucas all happily standing together. He writes the caption as: "fam ❤️ such a fun day with everyone!"

Mason posts another picture of Oliver, Brinley, Remi, Milo, Rian, Grayson, Farryn, Westley and Oaklyn all standing together. He writes the caption as: "all of the kids together!! last time we did this was when Oli and oak were babies 🥺"

Lo posts a picture of Mason, Lo and Mark all hugging each other. She writes the caption as: "finally in town to visit @markmanio and @masoncatt plus their eight babes!❣️"

Lo posts another picture of Farryn, Westley, Brinley, Remi, Oliver, Oaklyn, Rian, Milo and Grayson all sitting together. She writes the caption as: "auntie lo loves you brinley, milo, grayson, farryn, westley, oliver, oaklyn, remi and rian 💖💖"

Lo posts another picture of Mark, Mason, Lo, Drew, Alaina, Jake, Zach, Maddie and Lucas. She writes the caption as: "all of the catt-isler kiddos + @dreaccent + alainarachelle 💘"