Zakhm

Haider- Asad!?
Meera- Actually Haider...mein aapko batane wali thi...par...woh...
Haider-Its alright Meera, you don't have to explain anything. I get it.
(A smile forms on Meera's face.)
Veer- Par ye Asad hein kon?
(Bani hits Veer’s shoulder)
Bani (whispering)- Kabhi toh chup na Veer!
Haider - Arey Bani, usse daato mat, it's alright... Asad, Meera ke kal mein tha aur main Meera ka aaj hu. Bas, nothing else matters more.
(Meera smiles looking at Haider.)
***
*Saturday morning*
Bani had gone to Veer's house. They were going to leave for Asad's house together. Yamini, Misha, and Tapish had gone back to Jaipur.
(Bani knocks on the door and one of the staff opens the door).
Bani-Good moring. Aap ko pata hai Veer kahan hein?
Staff-Good morning Mam. Sir abhi garage mein hein.
Bani-Ohh. Okay, thank you.
(Bani goes to the garage. She spots Veer cleaning his bike there.
(He was wearing a normal white t-shirt with a plaid shirt on top and jeans. Even though it was a normal outfit, Veer somehow managed to look hot even in that. *Editor: please excuse me for this but damn! How does he pull off everythingg!!*
Bani on the other hand was wearing an olive tank top with denim shorts and white sneakers. They both looked casual yet nothing less than a power couple together.)
(Author-ReemesM I feel you😌)

(Bani goes and hugs him from the back

(Bani goes and hugs him from the back. Veer smiles and holds her hands.)
Veer-Good morning sweetheart!
Bani- Tumhein kaise pata chala ki main hi hu?
Veer-Aur kisi ki zurrat jo Bani Sharma ke ghar wale ko haath lagale.
Bani- Woh toh hein! (she laughs)
Veer- Accha suno...
Bani- Bolo
(Veer pecks on her lips)
Bani- Veer...ye...kya tha...
Veer- Pichla good morning thoda rukha sukha sa lag raha tha...par abb ye morning sirf good nahi amazing lag rahi hai.
Bani- Tum nahi sudhroge...kyun??
Veer-  Nahi! (he says pulling her by waist)
Bani- Veer...woh main kya keh rahi thi.. (She says moving her head closer to his’)
Veer- Kya sweetheart? (he says in a husky tone)
Bani- Woh... Tum...
Veer - Woh...main..? (he says, almost whispering)
(Bani picks up the garden hose nozzle and aims it at Veer, moving back.)

Bani- Jaldi se sudhar jao, warna mujhe sudharna padega! (She laughs) Veer-Sweetheart

Veer-Sweetheart...Ruko! Abb toh tum nahi bachogi!!
(He starts chasing her while she keeps running and showering water on him.)
Bani- Pakad ke dikhao!! (She sticks her tongue out, teasing him.)
Veer- Tum na sweetheart!!
(Veer finally catches her, holding her waist, he pulls her closer with one hand and gets hold of the nozzle with the other.)
Veer - Pakad liya!