AWARD!!

Hello guys!! I am so excited and happy to share this piece of news with you all!
Our story "Tanhaiyan" has won first place in the Tale Tellers Awards conducted by Teen fix, under the category of Indian fan fiction.

I really want to thank TEEN_FIX for giving me and many other fellow budding writers a platform to share our stories

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I really want to thank TEEN_FIX for giving me and many other fellow budding writers a platform to share our stories. Also, thank you for the sticker, I am absolutely in love with it :) .

I would also like to thank sidneetlover13 who judged my story and found it worthy enough for awarding the story the first position. Thank you so much.

A special thanks to ReemesM , my editor for being so supportive. She is my constant motivator as well as my constructive critique. Agar meri likhawat jism hein toh usmein Rooh dalne ka kam yahin karti hein.

And last but not the least, I would like to thank my lovely readers. Your reads, votes and comments motivate me to write more and more. This was one of the first awards that I had signed up for and getting first place in it is very surreal and overwhelming for me.

Thank you once again to each and every one of you:')
Happy updates on the way!
Stay tuned;)
Love you guys!

Tanhaiyanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें