Meet not so cute

(Haider stops singing and notices everyone frozen in their places.)
(He is about to leave when suddenly, he hears an applause. He turns and sees that person was none other than Mr ahulia. Following Mr. Ahulia, the entire room is filled with the noise of claps and applause for Haider.
(Mr ahulia approached haider)
Mr ahulia- Report here at sharp 9:00 tomorrow morning.
Haider-Thank you sir. I will.
Mr ahulia- Thank you kehne ki zarurat nahi hein Haider. You have earned this internship by proving yourself not once but twice.
(haider leaves with a smile on his face)
***
Bani- tum!?
Veer- Hello to you too sweetheart.
Bani -Excuse me .Tum wohi badtameez hona?!
(bani frowns)
***
Flashback
Bani attended the engagement party of one of the company's investors. That was where she saw a guy. A guy who looks dangerously hot. He had a chiseled jaw accompanied by a devilish smile on his face. His grey eyes had a childlike mischief in them. For a moment, his presence made Bani feel a little intimidated. .That's when a girl came up to him and embraced him tightly. Bani felt a sting in her heart which she couldn't quite explain. Why was she getting affected by the lovey dovey act of this random guy who she had just seen... That's when she got a call from one of her employees and left the scene.
When she returned she saw the same guy but with another girl. That's when she understood what kind of a guy he was . A typical "ameer baap ki bigdi aulad"type. This infuriated her and she decided to teach him a lesson .

 This infuriated her and she decided to teach him a lesson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bani- Excuse me mister .
Veer turned. His eyes met Bani's .He felt lost in those hazel brown eyes, the scent of lavender just pulling him towards her. Those lips which he badly wanted to feel against his' . She took his breath away.

Bani-Excuse me?Veer-Do I know you ms?(He said without taking his eyes off her)GIRL- Veer babe, who is she ?Bani-Who am I? I don't think that matters

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bani-Excuse me?
Veer-Do I know you ms?
(He said without taking his eyes off her)
GIRL- Veer babe, who is she ?
Bani-Who am I? I don't think that matters .I am just here to tell him that his girlfriend is waiting for him in the parking lot.
Girl- girlfriend!?
Bani-ohh yeah! the one he was kissing a few minutes ago.
Girl- veer wtf?!
Veer -Listen Sneha !
Girl- it's neha!!
(Bani smirks)
(The girl storms out)
Veer -tum pehle hi bata deti toh ye sab karna nahi padta.
Bani - huh? excuse me.
Veer -ohh so now you're playing innocent ! sweetheart, I get it that I am hot, par meri attention ke liye itni mehnat karne ki kya zarurat thi. Ek baar keh deti toh main khud tumhare pass chala aata.
Bani-Aur tumhe aesa kyun lagta hein ki mein gandagi ko apne pass bulana chahungi ?
Veer- ouch!(veer pretends to grab his heart in pain)
That's very mean sweetheart .
(Veer gets a call )
Veer-just a sec sweetheart.
Bani- iss batameez ke sath main ek sec aur nahi reh sakti.
(Bani leaves)
Veer attends the call. When he is done he notices that bani isn't anywhere around. So, he starts looking for her. He goes to the waiter
Veer-bhaiya aapne ek ladki ko dekha hein blue dress mein.yehi khadi thi thode time pehele.
Waiter- nahi sir
That's when Veer notices an earring lying on the floor.
Veer(in his mind)- waise aaj toh tum bhag gayi par mera dil kehta hein ki hum phir milenge...
Ms jhumka.
**
PRESENT

Tanhaiyanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें