05, the world is dying

Start from the beginning

On the other side of the Stilinski residence, Noah would sometimes just sit on his daughters' bed for hours and hours at a time, praying on the stars above him to make sure his girl was found and if not, then at least safe. He would lock himself in her room, the doubt of her not really being missing and she ran away because she just wasn't happy here, would creep into his mind and it chipped away at his heart. Scouring her room for any evidence - diaries, annotations in some of her books, sticky notes but nothing.

It always just nothing.

Scott didn't know what to do in such a situation where his best friend was downing himself in a theory that might not even be true, but as he tried to help out in the whole witchy research, Stiles told him that it's be better if he dealt with the whole Kanima business. And so he tried to not think about how Aurora could be alone and hurting and dealt with the ever going problem that was Jackson Whittemore and the Argent hunters.

𝗞𝗔𝗜 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 door to the house him and Aurora shared, and was met with a pile of junk in front of him. Dozens of children's toys and and books, hula hoops and candles, and even dresses. To the right of him, was Aurora sitting cross legged, leaning against the dark brown, leather sofa, on the floor doing a large puzzle, most of the pieces were lazily in a messy pile on the small mahogany table.

"What the hell happened here?" He exclaimed, going over to her, noticing the eerie statue like posture she had. Her eyes were red and puffy, she'd been crying for a while.

She gulped, shakily she breathed out, "something is wrong Kai." The siphoner instantly had theories rush to his head.

Was it his dad?

Was it the Bennett witches?

Was it her family?

Did the prison world just 'feel' someone who wasn't supposed to be here?

"I don't what it is but something's wrong, I- feel like I'm dying," she whispered, her breaths getting stronger and stronger, and soon enough she started trembling with the feeling that the world was dying at her hands. She could hear her heartbeat and it was starting to drain out all the sound around her. She felt like she was out of control - of herself, her life, everything. The world around made her feel sick - like her insides were melting into black tar.

Kai had no clue of what to do. I mean he hadn't been around people for decades but he wasn't a stranger to a panic attack. "Okay, 'Rora, just deep breaths okay."

"I can't do this anymore," she whispered, crying even harder.

"Just think of- of your uhh happy place yeah, your brother Stacey and your dad and your friend - or friends," he gently pulled her hands away from her face. "Back home with everyone you love and loves you back, with your family..."

In a weird way, she reminded her of him when he spent his first days in the prison world. He would say the things he was saying to her, just to just reassure himself that it wasn't his fault he was different, that he wasn't the golden child like Jo was. He had no one to help get through it and ultimately it was only through killing himself to end the agony. But he didn't want to kill Aurora fearing she wouldn't come back like he would, so he would be there for her, be the person that no one was for him.

He saw her close her eyes, the remainder of her tears falling down her pink cheeks, her breathing started to slow down and she came back to reality. "There's really no way to get us out of here? Or at least use my magic to do it?" She looked so broken, Kai felt almost guilty. Maybe it was time for his masterplan to commence before he could risk some other component could stop him.