Chapter 7

Sorry I havent updated in so long! I'm going back to school this wensday so I hope I can update more! I'm also gonna get glasses bc my eyes s u c k. Also, sorry the chapter's short. It's rushed.

Sorry for any bad grammer, I'm tired rn

y/n pov

We walked down the rainy city that seemed to never stop raining. Six had found a bright, yellow rain coat that looked lovely on her. We kept walking until we saw an open window to what I'm guessing was the hospital. We climbed through and into the dark, dusty, creepy hospital. Everywhere was blood and bloody bandages. In the distance, you could see figures but since it was so dark, we couldn't really tell if it was people or not.

Eventually, we came across 2 double doors which I wanted to believe was the exit. "On the count of 3, we all push the door," Mono said. As soon as we opened the doors, Mono screamed as he nearly fell off the edge before I grabbed his hand, pulling him up. "Are you okay?" Six asked Mono worriedly. "Yeah..just a little shocked is all..." He seemed..out of it.

"Well, lets keep moving," Six said with a cold glare. 'What's her problem?' Mono reached a hand out to me. "Shall we?" I nodded, smiling with a hint of blush. Six scoffed and jumped onto the hanging beds. Mono and I followed, eventually jumping into the hall.

Mono grabbed the battery out the slot and out it in the one across the hall. We jumped on top of the elevator as it started to snap. We hurriedly opened the vent as I barely made it through. Mono looked at me with concern and grabbed my hand, rubbing circles on it in a comforting manner. 'God, I think I love this boy' I thought as I smiled.