Chapter 6

[HA! This is Six's name lol]

y/n pov

Six, Mono, and I climbed out the window of the bathroom and walked on these wooden planks which lead into a room with a piano. "What are we supposed to do here?" I asked.

Six and I started to look around the room when Mono found a lever. He started to pull it and the piano lifted. My mouth went in the shape of an "o." He then let go and the piano came crashing down and got stuck in the floor. Six and I screamed and hugged each other. Mono just shook his head and climbed up onto the piano. "Can you guys help?" he asked. We nodded and climbed up also. Then we started to jump on it until it fell through the floor and we were in another room. There were 2 doors. One had a lock, and the other had a fence with the key and a bully. I gave Mono a boost and he climbed through a hole while Six and I made noise to distract the bully. He grabbed a pipe, smashed the bully, and grabbed the key. Mono and I then started to lift the fence. We opened the door, walked on a few wooden planks, and ended up back at the school. Six had the "wtf" face on. "HOW BIG IS THIS FRICKIN' SCHOOL?!?!" she yelled. I covered her mouth. She glared at me and then licked my hand. I retracted my hand quickly as Mono laughed. I then wiped the hand that Six licked on Mono's jacket and he screamed like a girl. Six and I wheezed. "That was-Why? That was gross!" the more he whined, the more we laughed. "That's what you get for laughing, haha!"

After all of the laughs, we decided to follow the wonderful piano playing. This led us to a room with The Teacher in it. As Mono started to climb down, I whispered "I don't think she can hear over the piano." He nodded. Once he lowered the piece of metal, Six and I jumped to the vent on the other side and waited for Mono. We all pulled the vent open but, The Teacher acted quick. She chased us through the vents and we had to jump across a board which I caught Mono. We then fell into the trash as The Teacher looked for us. Once she left, I said "Well, that was...something." We laughed and continued our journey towards a hospital...

[really wanna skip the hospital but can't ;w;]

Sorry for not updating. I'm slow lol.