Part X

ʟᴀꜱꜱɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ/ˈʟᴀꜱꞮᴛᴊᴜːᴅ/ɴᴏᴜɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴᴇꜱꜱ; ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ

ʟᴀꜱꜱɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
/ˈʟᴀꜱꞮᴛᴊᴜːᴅ/ɴᴏᴜɴ
ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴᴇꜱꜱ; ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ.

ʟᴀꜱꜱɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ/ˈʟᴀꜱꞮᴛᴊᴜːᴅ/ɴᴏᴜɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴᴇꜱꜱ; ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ

Salvatore stood over the vulnerable and beaten man who laid in front of him. Deep blue bruises decorated his bloody face, and his eyes almost shut to unconsciousness.

The talk with D'Angelo had infuriated Salvatore immensely, and he needed a release on one of his prisoners in his dungeon.

The dungeon was a dirty and an ancient room underground. Salvatore would keep his traitors or enemies hostage in there, torturing them painfully.

The dungeon was heavily protected by guards, in order to prevent innocent eyes from witnessing the horrific sight.

The only people who would come down here were Salvatore and his men, including D'Angelo. Angelita was oblivious the the gruesome scene which her father and Salvatore took part in. The beaten and unconscious men who laid in a pool of their own blood, covered with stab wounds and bullet holes would've sent tears streaming down her face.

A pungent smell of rotting flesh burnt Salvatore's senses. The sour odour of decaying corpses grew thick in the steel room.

The unfortunate man who fell a victim in Salvatore's dungeon was Marco Mandolini. He used to be a worker of Salvatore, however he had betrayed the Italian Mafia by exposing confidential files to the Russians. He was a double agent.

The Mandolini family were once close to the Armanis and Rossettis. They were a part of the Italian Mafia and obeyed Salvatore's every command. They were up there with the Armani and Rossetti family, the three families were the strongest in the underworld.

But when the dirty Russians had bribed the Mandolini family to work undercover for them, they had betrayed the Italians.

Marco was the son of Leonidas Mandolini. Salvatore had captured Marco, holding him hostage for quite some time. Leonidas was difficult for Salvatore to track down, he was sneaky and was hiding well.