Chapter 27

(Y/n) POV) 

Kakashi: "After we eliminate their ability to do combo attacks, we'll focus on destroying his four remaining hearts. If we're going to do that, we'll need someone to stall Hidan."

Ino: "I'll do it. I have the most chakra stored up right now. And I won't be of much use in straight attacks. I'll use my mind transfer jutsu."

Shikamaru: "No! The mind transfer is primarily a combo jutsu used after stopping an opponent's movements with my shadow possession. If you miss, you won't be able to return to your own body for several minutes. It's too risky! I'll do it."

"Oh?"

Shikamaru: "We'll separate them after I restrain him with my shadow possession jutsu. But how do you plan on restraining him? We'll need a diversion, either way."

"Well I'd say me and Choji can take care of that."

Choji: "Yeah!"

Shikamaru: "That won't do either! You'll be finished if he attacks you and gets even a little of your blood. It'll be just like before. It'd be a bad move for us to approach him and attack! Choji. You store up chakra to take out the masked guy with Kakashi-sensei. I'll capture him by myself. And... I'll fulfill that role!"

"Don't let revenge blind you from calling for me if you need help." He nods.

Dad: "Got it. I'll leave it to you, Shikamaru. Take this." He hands something to him but I'm to busy watching the two with my now activated sharingan. Shikamaru begins walking forward towards the two as I dispel my jutsu. Dad rushed Kakuzu as Shikamaru set off his jutsu. I flashed to dad and we both began fighting Kakuzu, but he was still holding his own. He threw dad away with his stretchy arms and I activated my jutsu again. We went at it for a bit before I had to disengage do to fire fucker. Dad went back at it with Kakuzu, pile driving his head into the ground only for him to turn into water. Another Kakuzu goes on the attack from the water as Shikamaru catches Hidan. "Go Shikamaru!"

"We'll finish it from here!" I flash over to Shikamaru and grab the scythe he forced Hidan to drop. I store it in a scroll as I flash back. "It's an interesting weapon." The three fuckers surrounded us as Kakuzu walked forward.

Kakuzu: "Shouldn't someone go with him? You're really underestimating Hidan. And here that kid called Shikamaru or whatever would've become a bounty of high value someday. Now... he's dead. But your decision was the right one. I'm...powerful. His arm becomes like stitch tentacles I don't really know how else you'd explain that. "There's a great difference in battle experience between you guys and myself. Seeing those headbands reminds me of the first Hidden Leaf shinobi I ever fought. The First Hokage."

Ino: "How old is this guy?"

"So you fought one of the guys who trained me? I'm glad I decided to stay here then."

Dad: "Are you really immortal?"

Kakuzu: "No. Something like that doesn't exist in this world. It's just that I can keep on living. I maintain a stock by taking the hearts of those I kill before my own runs out of life."

"You're quite the interesting fellow. So you're the oldest member of the Akatsuki then? That's pretty insane." Two of the fuckers begin to fuse together as dad and I jump back.

Kakuzu: "I can stock five hearts including my own. Kakashi... (Y/n)... I will take your hearts to replace the one you took from me!"

"There's a pretty big line for that. I hope you're patient." Just then, lightning fucker shot a bolt at us that we dodged. Then the wind/fire fucker shot a combined blast at us that dad dodged with a kunai and wire grapple hook thing while I flashed to Choji. Wind/fire fucker shot another blast at dad as I rushed towards lightning fucker.