pov: seeing your ex in a club.

y/n: your name
y/p: your partner
゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

it was a friday night and you had decided to go to the club just to release some of the stress you've been feeling from finals. you were supposed to go with your best friend but she's feeling under the weather. so instead of being at home too, you decided to just go on alone, even though you hated it.

you were relaxing by the bar, making small talks with the bartender. you turned and looked around and at the corner of your eyes, you saw the boy you couldn't stand, y/p. you have a few classes together and he always gets on your nerves. you made an accidental eye contact as he took a sip of his drink but on instinct, you just rolled your eyes. he may ruin your mood in school, but you're not going to let him ruin your night.

you went on the dance floor and just danced your worries away. when suddenly a couple caught your attention and made your stomach dropped. it was your ex-boyfriend and the girl that he told you not to worry about, aka the girl he cheated on you with.

you can feel yourself losing your breath so you went to the bar. however, to get there, you had to walk past them.

"y/n?" your ex said as you were walking past him.

"oh hey, almost didn't see you there." you said looking at him and then turned your attention to the girl he was with, "hello."

"this is [random name]." he introduced her as though you didn't know her, he then continued with, "this is my ex, y/n."

"i know. well you guys have fun!" you tried sounding cheerful.

you picked up your speed and went straight to get a drink. you can feel yourself tensing up and the atmosphere around you suddenly feel so thick. as you were trying to catch your breath, you see someone standing beside you. it was your ex. you looked around for [random name] but it seems like she went to the restroom.

little did you know, y/p has had his eyes on you and he could sense that you were tensing up. he knew how things ended between you and your ex because you are all from the same course.

you gasped when you felt a pair of arms hugging you from behind and resting his head your shoulder. it was y/p.

"hi baby, sorry i'm late" he said, and instantly you knew to play along

from the side of your eye, you can see your ex's confident facial expression dropped and had jealousy written all over his face.

"oh that's ok, babe!" you said turning to face him.

without warning, he crashed his lips against yours.

and you didn't even try to push him away but instead you were pulling him closer for more

and you didn't even try to push him away but instead you were pulling him closer for more. after a few minutes, you realise that your ex was still standing there just looking at you, shocked.

"what the fuck?" he said, "him? you're with him? i was just about to tell you that [random name] and i were not serious and i wanted to get back together. but clearly you were hoe-ing around."

you felt y/p's arms ease around you and before you can process what was going on, he had his hands on your ex's collar. "you call her a hoe one more time, so help me god, i will fuck you up."

he was really defending you, you can't help but smile

he was really defending you, you can't help but smile. and suddenly he gripped your arm and pulled you out of the club. you were gladly following him as though you didn't just rolled your eyes when you first saw him.

"thank you for that, i was really about to collapse when i saw them." you admitted while looking at your feet.

"that's okay, baby. no one should feel what that felt like. and i'm glad i did it, because i got to kiss you. and it seems like maybe you enjoyed it too." he said with a smirk.

you can feel your cheeks heat up, "well maybe i did. and i hate to admit it but it was really attractive when you defended me."

"well then, i guess i must do this again. to make sure you really enjoyed it and not just a maybe."