pov: apology.

y/n: your name
y/p: your partner
゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

it has been an exhausting day, you're still not talking to him. you got into an argument earlier about something stupid that you can't remember anymore. but having a little ego in you, you didn't want to crack and be the first to talk to him.

you were all sitting at the couch with your mutuals (also roomates) in the living room, watching a movie. you were seated in between 2 of them (which means there was somebody in between you and y/p).

you went up to get a drink, still ignoring y/p. when you came back, you realise the the person who seated in between you and y/p was now sitting at your seat. which mean you would have to sit beside y/p.

"excuse me, this is my seat. move."

of course he said no because y/p told him too.

"if you don't move back, i will sit on your lap." you said as you gave y/p the side-eye.

your mutual didn't know what to do and thought you were joking when he said "you wouldn't dare".

being you, you just put your glass on the table and sat on his lap. uncomfortably, with your arms crossed. you were sitting as stiff as a board.

not even 5 minutes later, you were being lifted up. it caught you off-guard because you were lost in the movie. y/p had lifted you off your mutual's lap and on his lap.

but it was still silent. you were sitting on his lap but there were still no words exchanged.

after the movie was done and everyone went to do their things, you were still on y/p's lap. he turned you so you were facing him.

"you can't do that just because you're mad at me. i can't even remember what we're fighting about but i know you're angry. so i'm sorry."

you hated how soft you were when it comes to him