"Blood. These are vampire gloves," I hear Tae's voice chime in as long, spiked fingers skim the surface of my skin, gently scraping the sensitive underside of my arm, "If you behave for us, if you hold still, they won't hurt. What's your color, Faye?"''

So the person inside of me isn't Tae or Hobi either...

"Green."

I didn't allow for much hesitation to break through my tone of voice. I wanted them to know how much I wanted this; that my apprehension was actually a part of the appeal.

"Nnnnnnmmmm... Good." I heard Jin's hard grunt from below me as his accompanied aggressive thrust rocked my body. Taehyung's gloved hand gently teased me with more trails of scratches along the planes of my skin.

"Jin!" I whined as he descended his teeth to the curve of my neck again.

"Yes, baby... " his thick shaft plowed into me with punishing intensity, knocking into my cervix so hard I was certain it would bruise.

I knew it was you...

I should have known by that point that the others would all be there. They always were.

The tiny claws continued to mark my skin, sending shivers deep into my core. I was shaking, legs trembling in Jin's giant hands.

Taehyung's breathy laugh teased me as he hovered above. I was taken by surprise when the pad of a thumb pressed down my lower lip and ushered the pulsing mushroomed head of another man. My mouth was stuffed full. Whoever it was wasted no time, driving down my throat with no remorse. The air of the room rang with the sloppy sounds of our animalistic playground.

The piling sensations were unreal, taking me to another place entirely. Seokjin gripped my ribcage with his bear claws, thumbs resting just under my bouncing tits as he buried himself in me. It wasn't much longer before he was finishing and collapsing his weight on me for a moment as he caught his breath, still twitching inside of me.

My body felt cold when he lifted himself off of me. The absence of pressure and warmth made me want more as greed for them took over my being.

"Please..." I begged.

"Please what, baby?" Yoongi stroked my hair back off my forehead and the warmth of his breath heated my empty lips as he leaned in to kiss me tenderly, whispering, "You want some more? How are you feeling? What's your color?"

"Still green... Keep going..."

YOONGI

I left her lips hanging open, desperate for my return, and I smirked with satisfaction on my way back over to the armchair along the wall where I planned to watch them defile her some more. There was something about watching her drowning in her own supreme pleasures that drove me wild. Something about watching her grovel and beg for other men, knowing that she would be on my dick later that night no matter what. Mine was the bed she came home to.

I loved her.

And I loved to watch her face as she took Namjoon next. She had grown surprisingly skilled at knowing who was who just by scent or breathing. Their kisses were especially telling, so most of them avoided kissing her at first. Joon piledrived her. He wasted not a moment before he was sheathed inside her, stretching her walls all over again. I could see the indent of her fingertips on the flesh of his bare back as she wailed out his name. She knew exactly who was inside her.

"You're too good at this game..." I chuckled, picking up a feather duster on my way back over, trailing it up her body on my way back up to her soft lips. With only a nod of my head, Namjoon was off of her and standing next to the bed awaiting further instruction. I reached above Faye's head and kissed her adoringly as I freed her hands. Wrapping my fingers around her wrists, I gently rubbed her skin, soothing the red marks from her restraints.