"Oh gosh how much I want to fuck the shit out of you. " I said as I eye fucked her and then chuckled. 

I couldn't control myself as my hands fell on her collarbone and was trailing down, feeling every perfect curves of her body. 

"But guess what? I won't. Cause I want you to feel it. " I said as my hand stopped on her tummy. 

I put her dresses on and picked her up in bridal style and exited the trial room. 

"Oh no. Is she okay? " Some stuffs of the shop came running to me as they saw her unconscious state. 

"She's okay. " I said as I lifted my cap a little so that they could see my face. 

"Oh Min Yoongi-shi! " They all gasped. 

"Actually she was so tired from practice today and moreover she skipped lunch. So- " I was saying but was cut off. 

"It's okay. Quickly take her to the hospital. Omo. " One of them gasped as they made my way and I nodded. 

"Start the car Hoba. " I said once I was inside the car, with Jae in my embrace. 

Her head was on my chest as I looked down on her and realized all over again that how beautiful she was and how much I loved her. 

I smiled as I looked outside of the window. 

Jungkook's P. O. V. 

I was so down and nearly in state of crying after what Jae said to me. I was sitting on the living room, waiting for her to return as Jimin hyung sat by me. He was caressing my back time to time to calm me down as Jin hyung sighed, pacing around the room. 

"Trust me, she hates us now. She hates everybody. " I said again. 

"I know Gguk. Truth hurts. But still, see the good side. She's at least not clueless about her past. " Jin hyung said. 

"But hyung- "

"It isn't about her hating us. It's about her knowing about her past. It's about her finding the real her. " Jin hyung said as he looked at me and held my cheek. 

"And we also can confirm if she really killed her son or not. " Jiminie hyung said, pointing another fact.

"I just can't.. " I said, breaking down. 

"I know Gguk but, let her fate lead the way. It's already done. We can't do anything to erase that. We can't undone it. " Jin hyung said. 

"But it's already erased. " Taehyung hyung came to the living room, Namjoonie hyung following him. 

"What do you mean? " Jiminie hyung asked as Namjoonie hyung sighed. 

"Yoongi hyung already injected Benzo. " He said. 

Somehow everyone of us felt relieved. But still we were scared, scared because we all have to face this shit again if she knows this, if she remembers this. 

I looked at Jiminie hyung and he nodded as an okay sign. 

"That's....A good news I guess? " Jin hyung said as he furrowed his eyebrows before going to his room. 

"Of course that's a good news! She won't find out that she's a murderer. " I said happily, wiping my tears. 

"Of course, Jungkook-ah. " Namjoonie hyung smiled at me. 

"We're home. " The front door opened as we saw Hobi hyung coming through it. 

Behind him was Suga hyung, carrying Jae in his arms. I quickly went to our room and helped Suga hyung to lie Jae down. 

"I'm gonna sleep here tonight. Any problem? " Suga hyung asked as I shook my head and gathered my staffs before joining Jin hyung in his room. 

"Why are you here? " Jin hyung asked me as soon as I entered the room. 

"Cause I missed you. " I said as I went flying straight on his bed. 

"Yah- You dork! Get off my bed! " He scolded but I was having too much fun. 

"Nah. " I chuckled. 

"Seriously why are you here instead of Yoongi? " Jin hyung asked. 

"He said he'll sleep with Jae tonight- "

"Fuck this shit. I'm out of this. " He said as he grumpily went to his bed and laid down. 

"Hyung- "

"Good night. " 

"Okay.... " I said as I laid on Suga hyung's bed and faced the ceiling until my eyes went close. 

Jae's P. O. V. 

"Mmhhhhh~" I stretched my hands and legs out when I felt like my sleep fulfilled. 

"You're awake? " I saw Yoongi oppa asking me.

He was sitting in the corner of my bed. I smiled As I nodded saying,
"Yes oppa. " 

I hugged him and he hugged me back, kissing my head. 

"Good. Now get ready, I'll prepare the breakfast with Jin hyung. " He said as he left the room. 

"Oh baby? " Hobi entered the room as soon as Yoongi oppa left. 

"Yes, Hobi? " I asked as he hesitated a little before coming to me. 

"Do you remember what happened yesterday? " He asked. 

I furrowed my eyebrows as I asked back,
"Why? Anything important happened yesterday that I should remember? " 

"Oh no no. Haha. " He said as he stood up. 

"Go and take a shower then. " He said again as I nodded before going to the bathroom. 

I stripped down my clothes as I saw the spot where oppa injected me and caressed it, still feeling the pain. I closed my eyes as yesterday's memory came flooding to my mind. The way he touched me, my body. 

I felt disgusted. 

"If you're this desperate to make me forget....guess I have to pretend. " I said, looking in the mirror with a straight face. 

Author's note :

Well, perverts! THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!! (つ﹏⊂)

House of Perverts reached 10K + reads and 1K+ votes! 
THA。゚(゚ノ∀`*゚)゚。NKS!!!!!

So, many of you asked me for a face revealing. What do you say about that?? 

And love ya so much that I can't even find words for that my pervy darlins'. So, here take my kisseu.
( ͡° з ͡°)