Liked by adorekailani and 647,340 others.
chrisbrown : She know I got her 4L 🤍
comments off.

iam_jonathan

Liked by asiandabrat and 222,047 others

iam_jonathan : Missed slaying my bitch hair 😍😍😍😍 the fucking baddest! Happy birthday!
View all 2,309 comments.
adorekailani : thank you baby 🥰🥰🥰🥰
asiandabrat : SHES FINE 😍😍😍

"I like this Lani." He said, referring to her hair.

"Thank you. I look like a silver fox. A cougar." She smirked, and he smacked his lips making her laugh.

"You wanna be an animal so bad." He waved her off and she shrugged.

He pulled into a hotel, and she frowned.

"Why we here?" She asked him as he helped her out.

"Girl you so nosy damn." He rolled his eyes laughing, and she smacked her lips.

He grabbed her hand, pulling her inside.

He got on the elevator with her, standing behind her.

"I'm scared, what is this Maurice?" She turned to face him.

"Girl you are so dramatic I swear." He laughed, pulling her off the elevator.

"Maurice." She pouted looking at the picnic he had set up on the rooftop, where they could see the skyline.

" She pouted looking at the picnic he had set up on the rooftop, where they could see the skyline

"Come on Lani." He chuckled, pulling her over the table.

He pulled her seat out for her, before sitting down.

"Stop crying or you gone mess up your makeup." He laughed, watching her pout.

"This is so sweet Maurice. Thank you." She said, and he waved her off.

"You know it ain't nothing baby. You wanna talk?" He asked her.

"I'm just so overwhelmed. Like I'm trying to be so happy, because all of y'all been showing me and Laylay love, but I just don't feel right without Kentrell being here. And this, this is so sweet, I love it. I haven't told you thank you, but thank you so much. You don't understand how much you've helped while he been away." She pouted, and he smiled.