"What's wrong with you if you don't get the fuck on somewhere".

"Mmhct mane come up out these bout to blow my damn high" He let her go tugging on her shorts.

| 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝 |

Coming to his house was the decision she had ever. She wanted to go home but he took her keys and put them somewhere.

She have even gotten to the point where she thought about calling triple A , they take her car and she would just catch a ride with someone else.

It's the next day and it's 6 in the morning. Koryn was sitting up next to Sergio while he's in a deep sleep. She felt dirty he took her virginity last night and she honestly regretted it it didn't feel how winter described it when she lost hers it felt forced and rushed she hated every second of it.

and his dick was circumcised

"Babymoms with a red heart and ring emoji would like to FaceTime" Siri called out taking Kory out her train of thought wait hol up this nigga gotta BABYMOMMA!

She might be hearing stuff wrong maybe her phone glitched or some shit and butt dialed him. She looked over at the phone seeing a familiar face. OUUU shit I fought that girl 2 days ago that's taisa.

"Sergio your phone ringing" She tapped him trying to wake him.

"What do you want bruh"

"Ya babymomma is calling you" Koryn informed trying to be cool clam and collect. He lifted his head up checking his phone answering it.

"Hello , yes bruh Imma come get him have his ass ready I told you I was gon come get him when I was done doing what I had to do" Sergio just spoke into the phone like Koryn wasn't there.

"So when was you gon tell me you had a child" She spoke semi-shocked.

"It ain't yo Business so take yo ass back to sleep I'll be back" He snapped.

"Yeah see no gimmie my car keys" she told him getting up putting back on her shorts , shirt and slides. See what I'm talking about the dicc wasn't even that good if I'm walking straight.

"No cause you not going no where" he pushed her back on the bed.

"What do you mean give me my keys dawg" he just shrugged his shoulders walking out the room leaving the house.

"Ain't no way I'm finna stay here while Ol dude finna bring his son over" she mumbled to herself. That's when she remembered she had a spare key. So koryn called winter to Uber to her house to get the key then drive over pick her and koryn would drive her home.

 So koryn called winter to Uber to her house to get the key then drive over pick her and koryn would drive her home

"That's crazy so who his baby mama" winter was shocked after Koryn told her what happened.

" Girll that one girl we fought taisa".

"How sway so y'all done?"

"We never even started we was honestly just fucking around well really we would give each other head".

"Good now this even more reason zay an nem on his head for what they did to you and him".

"What he do to zay and why didn't anybody tell me?" Okay maybe she was a tad bit naive.

"Oh shit I forgot you not supposed know but imma just tell you straight up ya mans and his boys shot up that gas station and Zay".

"Y'all knew the whole time and ain't tell me why?" What thee actual hell this is some bull.

"Cause they said they ain't wanna fuck shit up that you had with him they was gon fall back and let you see for yourself on why they told you to stay away from him plus they got shit handled" she said.

LMAFOOO