Episode 52: Do You Have Love? Do You Have Sanity?

Start from the beginning

               I can see a gloss on Carl's body.

               I can see him come all leftover on his length too.

               That just makes this all the more real.

               "If you could say anything to me right now..." I feel the shiver in my voice leave when Carl inhales. "You know, just, anything, what would it be?" I pull some of his hair out of his face, tracing it behind his ear so I can linger my fingernail over his non-existent side burns, blushing at the same time of me being a complete idiot in love. I really am hopeless when it comes to him.

               "You mean, besides the obvious stuff?"

               "Yeah. What is the obvious stuff?" I shuffle his hair so it's not behind his ear anymore when he chuckles, oh gosh my heart.

               "Oh you know. You're a brat? Sometimes hard to handle? Maybe a little idiotic?"

               "Uh huh, yeah. Besides that, obviously."

               "Ok, besides that...uh, it's a little, weird."

               "Perverts only think in weird thoughts."

               "It's not like that weird." Carl scoffs, blinking slowly a couple times before becoming serious. "It's totally different."

               "Will you tell me?" I raise my eyebrows, listening with all my heart and remember that ridiculous crap that I never gave a wonder to before, every time girls back home would swoon over movies with used and re-used romantic comedy sh1t, I'd block them out and practice my fencing, but I care about whatever this person has to tell me. Why did I even ask? Did I want to know this one thing that badly?

               "Lately...I've been thinking, that, even though I'm only about, 16, I feel like, endless eternities have been wasted, because, I didn't know about you. I didn't know that, you could even exist. I feel like, you and I, we exist for each other." He gasps which shakes my entire heart and thoughts, the purpose for my living being Carl confirmed when he says it himself, and I'm not sure how to deal with how overwhelming comforted and even happy I am at this fact. "You wanting to kill yourself in case anything happened between us, to stop us from being here...If anyone ever took you away from me," Carl's eyes gloss along with mine.

               We really are heartbroken at just the fvcking thought. Hmph. Aren't we?

               "It'd just go back to everything being meaningless for me. What I want to say now is that, I wanna wake up one day in 20 years, and be with you, saying the same thing that I said just now. That and, I'm in love with you. You're mine and I'm yours and I'm going to protect you. Us, no matter what. I promise."

               He promises, as do I.

               We both promise.

__________________

-Carl's P.O.V.-

               "Spes." My voice is as quiet as a mouse while I stare at my girlfriend under the sheet beside me, daylight and birds our surroundings outside as opposed to a few hours ago when it was still night and I was asleep. Until I woke up about...2 hours ago now?

               Seems I've reached a new boyfriend award. Carl, the creepy guy that watches you while you sleep. Spes would have a field day with that.