"It's been a while Micah," he grumbles out. "I'm not going to last long."

So I smirk down to him and shake my head. "When you feel close, tell me." I demand.

Weston huffs out a breath and pushes his head back to the pillow as he nods. "Okay," he replies.

My hand picks up the pace, the lube leaving a silky trail between our skin. Allowing me to hit his sweet spot perfectly with every stroke. My eyes watch as his abs contract and his mouth gapes open, fuck, my member twitches in my pants at the sight of him.

Soon enough I'm slamming my hand down his length at a rapid pace. Weston's hips buckle and he shudders against me. "I'm close," he strains out and I instantly let go of his cock, watching it spring free against his stomach.

His dark eyes look down to me as I shift between his bare legs. Pulling them apart and dipping my finger from his balls down to his asshole. Weston jolts instantly when he realises where I am going.

"Tell me if you don't want me to," I say slowly.

Weston swallows and eventually nods. "Okay, you can."

"It'll feel good," I whisper as I press a kiss to his stomach. "If it gets too much just say kangaroo."

He laughs at the word as I dowse my fingers in the smooth lube and move down to his ass again. I notice how Weston's stomach clenches but I shake my head to him. "Relax," I say quietly. "I want you to feel good."

Weston's lips purse as he nods and I press my fingers towards his asshole. Slowly slipping them inside him without the element of surprise. He gasps out gently at the feeling, gently pulling my fingers out and slightly deeper each time.

His throat ripples out a groan at the feeling as they glide in and out of his hole. "How does it feel?" I question.

"G-Good," he mumbles and I smile.

With my other hand I reach up to grasp his cock again, slowly stroking him at the same pace as I finger his asshole. Weston struggles in the knots again, grunting as I eventually speed up. Weston raises up his hips at the sensation and moves his head to bite down onto his arm.

"I'm close," he breathes out and I move my hand away from his cock again, leaving my fingers inside of him.

I watch as pre-cum oozes out of his tip again, his cock rock hard and ready for a release. "Do you wanna come?" I question as I bury my fingers into his ass completely.

Weston's lips purse as he grumbles out a moan. "Yes," he sighs as he closes his eyes shut.

"How bad?" I tease as I pull my fingers out and push them back into him.

His mouth gapes open and he throws his head back to the bed. "Micah," he grumbles in sexual frustration.

Just hearing him say my name made me want to rip my clothes off and climb onto his dick and ride him but I stop myself.

"I said, how bad?" I repeat myself.

Weston moves his head to look at me, his eyes thick with lust and the desire for a climax. "So fucking bad," he mumbles out.

I look back down to his cock and smirk, grasping it between my hands once again. "When you're literally seconds away from coming, I want you to tell me." I order him.

His eyes hold mine for a moment as I watch his chest heave at my words. He hums in response and I begin to move up and down his length again, swiping my finger over his tip and hitting it with every stroke.

"Oh fuck," he moans out as he rattles in the knots.

My eyes keep trained on him as he builds up his orgasm, bititng down onto his arm to try and suppress his feelings but I knew it was impossible. Especially with how fast I was currently moving on his dick.

"S-Shit, Micah. I'm gonna come," he clenches his stomach tightly, watching his abs straighten out into lines.

I rip my hand from him within a second and Weston jolts quickly, panting out desperately. He grunts out loud and shakes his head, sweat now beginning to cover his body.

Eventually I remove my fingers from his hole and look down at him, how submissive he was being. Inside I felt empowered that I could have so much control and confidence over someone, I felt alive inside and I couldn't help but smile.

I grip onto his cock again and move quickly against him, Weston's head looks directly towards me. "Micah," he warns me, twisting his arms against the rope aggressively. "I'm so fucking close."

So I stop again. He groans loudly, his moans rippling off the walls. "You think you deserve to come?" I direct to him.

He hums and nods instantly towards me. "Yes, fuck," he cries out as I circle my finger around his tip teasingly.

"I can't hack it anymore," he grunts and I smirk.

"Then ask me nicely if you can come," I say slowly and deeply.

Weston's eyes close for a second as he watches me hover over his body, fingers inches away from his throbbing member.

"Please... Micah, can I come?" He pants out as his lips remain parted.

My eyebrows raise towards him as I wrap my hand around his cock again but not moving once. Weston watches carefully and grunts realising that I wasn't moving just yet.

"Micah please," he groans out, his eyes pleading with me to let him release.

I lean closer and begin to move my hand slowly. "Only because you asked so nicely," I whisper quietly.

Gripping onto his member and thrusting my hand up and down, building suspense. Starting off slow and moving faster and faster until Weston's hips rise from the bed and he moans like I've never heard him moan before.

"F-Fuck," he curses out as his cock vibrates in my hand. His thick cum shoots out of his tip and lands directly onto his stomach, some partially dripping down my hand. "Holy fuck."

My cheeks hurt so much from smiling, watching him physically fall apart in front of me was making me feel all types of emotions. He tightly grips onto the rope as he comes directly into my hand, his body shaking violently as he orgasms.

Eventually I slow down and watch as he takes deep, long breaths. "Shit," he pants out as he comes down from his climax.

Letting his cock go that was between my fingers. "You have no idea how good you look," I comment as I look down to him on the bed.

Weston's eyes peek up at me, looking exhausted from all of the edging I had just endured him into. "I'm the one who looks good? Micah you are so unbelievably sexy when you're bossy."

My heart burns with warmth and I find myself smiling. Never would I put the words sexy and my name in the same sentence. "Shut up," I brush it off before reaching for a tissue to wipe my hands from his cum.

"You are," Weston says again. "Fuck, just thinking about it is making me hard again."

I quirk an eyebrow up at him in surprise. "You wanna go for round two?"

Weston huffs out a breath. "Give me a second to recover and then I'm all yours."

Read up to chapter 10 on Patreon
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
The link is also in my bio

Aaaaah what did we think of dominant Micah???👀👀

Honestly seeing him get his confidence back is everything, I legit love them so much

Writing about a supportive couple feels so heart warming, what do you guys think??

Do you reckon Micah should top ever??? Lol

Hope everyone is good!

See you on the next one, love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savanna.rose.x