Placing his hands in mine I take the rope and wrap it around his skin before pulling it tight. "Does that hurt?" I ask.

He shakes his head and I nod back, pulling his tied wrists up to the top of his bed and knotting it to the bedpost. Weston's head looks up at the knots before looking back at me, noticing his pulse inside his neck.

Then I move down to his bottom half, taking two separate pieces of rope and tying down his feet to the end bed posts with a strong knot. Once he was tied and completely unable to move I take a moment to step off the bed and look down at him.

His stretched out abs, toned legs and his lush face.

"I should probably give you a safe word," I tell him. "That's a thing right?"

Weston laughs softly. "Yes," he nods.

"I'm so bad at this." I comment.

"It's okay, this is about you. Doing what you need to do." He exhales before dropping his head back to the bed.

I inhale a deep breath before grabbing the bottle of lube and climbing over his body in just my boxers.

"Just say 'kangaroo' if things get too much." I say as I sit on my knees either side of his body.

"Kangaroo?" He quirks an eyebrow at me but I roll my eyes.

"It's the first thing I thought of."

"Creative."

My hand moves to cup his mouth, pressing my skin against his lips. "Stop talking." I demand and his brown eyes keep mine in an intense stare.

I slowly move my hand away from his lips and shuffle down his body, leveling our faces together. For a moment I brush our noses against each other, then dropping my lips to his but not committing to a full blown kiss.

Cupping the side of his cheek with my hand as I take a deep breath and look into his eyes. Watching his flick between mine as I open my mouth and take his bottom lip between my teeth gently.

Weston lets out a quiet grunt and I smirk, taking his lips in between my own. Feeling his soft skin on mine, taking slow and steady kisses until I open my mouth wider and brush my tongue against his.

His hands grip onto the rope and twist, I knew he was desperate to touch me and that made this all the better. My hand moves from his cheek to his throat, holding him down lightly as my lips continue to devour his.

Pulling away as Weston's eyes snap open to mine, noticing how dilated they had become. I smile against him and press one final kiss to his lips before working my way down his jaw and then to his neck.

I could feel Weston's pulse against my lips and I smirk into him. Feeling his body turn rigid as I sink lower and lower, pressing gentle kisses to his chest, then his sternum, then his stomach. Leaving a hot trail of heat between us.

Then my lips reach his hip bones and I peek up at him, feeling his member hard underneath my chest. His eyes were looking down at me, eagerly waiting for me to touch his cock with my mouth.

So I do. Opening my lips wide and holding his cock at the base, his thickness in my hand. Gliding my tongue down his length and taking him deep into my mouth, pacing myself slowly.

"F-Fuck," Weston exhales out sharply.

Feeling his tip hit the back of my throat as I bob my head up and down, grasping his cock tightly with my hand. Tasting his pre-cum as it oozes out onto my tongue, the sensation of the saltiness making me suck harder.

"Oh God, Micah," he moans again as he clutches onto the rope and holds tightly, the skin on his wrists turning white as he tugs at them.

I pull him out of my mouth and smile, moving my hands up his member and using my thumb to flick over his sweet spot. Gently brushing against his sensitive tip. Weston's stomach jolts and he groans, flicking his eyes to me with severe tension between them.