Chapter 3 - Letters

Dear Emerald,

I hope you made it back okay. I literally just got back home with my parents, and this is the first thing I'm doing.

You may have noticed the name I have given you. I think you will understand why.

Anyway, I don't really have much to say to you. We also have to think of a much quicker way to communicate.

Ouch! Archimedes just bit me!

Still I'm going to say this. Owls are slow.

Ouch! He bit me again!

I swear these birds are too smart.

He didn't bite me for that.

Anyway, how are things your end? Hope you got home safely.

Your friend,
Dragon

***

To Blonde,

Yeah, I got home just fine thanks. This is not the first thing I'm doing. I'm sorry my reply was late. It's been a few days and that's because the Dursleys have been working me non-stop.

I hate them so much. I know I didn't tell you that much about them at school but that's just because I can't. I just get so angry when I think about them. Maybe soon.

But I hate them so much. If any type of sin was allowed for just one day, I will just kill them and sit back and wait for the day to finish.

Maybe not. Maybe I will slowly torture them then when the day is finishing, I will kill them.

Make them feel pain. The pain they put me through.

Sorry, this is terrifying!

Anyways, muggles have phones, but I don't know what wizards use. Let's do some research.

Get rid of Archimedes.

From your friend
Emerald

P.S.
Why Emerald?

***

Dear Emerald,

I'm glad you got home safely.

You really hate the Dursleys that much? I thought you were the god of goodness. If you were any other person Emerald, I would have thought you were going dark; maybe the next Dark Lord too, or even... (I laughed) You-Know-Who's son!

But it's you, a Gryffindor, the saviour of our world, the god of goodness. So none of those options of even possibly being dark could never relate to you. I don't even think you would have the courage to do that.

You're funny Harry.

What are phones? If my father saw me with one, he would probably kill me as it's a muggle thing. I'll do some research too.

I can't just get rid of him!

From your friend,
Blonde (?)

P.S.
I think you know why I chose Emerald. Also, really? Blonde?

***

Dear Blonde,

No, I'm sure where you are getting such ridiculous ideas from. Voldemort's son? Son? You actually think he is capable of love? I highly doubt that. He is the dark Lord. I don't think he has time for love. That's funny.

But I mean you'll never know. We all have some darkness in us. Don't be surprised if I do become the next Dark Lord.

Hahahahahahaha. That's funny! I could never.

But I totally despise the Dursleys. If I could, I would definitely plan a little accident for them.

Anyways, you are the great Slytherin Prince. Imagine how much more evil you will be than me. You're so funny, Blonde.

Also, phones are these devices that muggles use to communicate with, play games on, and do other things. I don't have one, but I could invest in two for us.

Just tell Archimedes:
"I renounce you."
Then walk away.

I picked Blonde because of a certain feature of yours. Now tell me why you called me Emerald.

Your friend,
Emerald.

***

Dear Emerald,

This will probably be the last letter I send you before school opens again. I think father has started to notice the letters I'm sending to you. This is a warning, Emerald. I don't suggest you come to school this year. I know this is exactly what Dobby did too years ago, but you really shouldn't come this year. I don't want to say anything incase you know... this gets in the wrong hands but please, you will be better off if you don't come at all. Please, Emerald, I can't stress this enough but please, please, avoid coming. I don't know how much I can say but this year won't end well for anyone. Please don't come Harry, if I see you, I will be devastated. But you didn't listen to Dobby so why would you listen to me.

I know it seems pretty random but don't come.

And if you do come, like I know you will, meet me at the usual place at the same time on the first night.

Please be careful.

Your dearest friend,

Blonde.