ᴡɪꜱᴅᴏᴍ ᴛᴏᴏᴛʜ

Warnings: language ig
Recommendations: dark mode

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: I'm writing this at 3:31am, eating cookies😀

————

It's currently 8:30 am, and vinnie is still sleeping. He has to get his wisdom teeth pulled, and he's not so happy about it. I shake his shoulder a bit to wake him up. "5 more minutes" he says in his raspy voice. "Vin you have an appointment at 10:00, and it's a 30 minute drive. "Fine" he says getting out of bed. I join him showering up and doing our morning routine.

——-

Vinnie can't eat anything before his appointment, so when he wasn't around I snuck some leftover chipotle. I decided I would film his reaction Bc of the anesthesia. "Hey guys welcome back to our channel, today vinnie will be getting his wisdom teeth removed. Which he isn't so happy about." I say giggling. I then walk up to where vinnie is to ask him how he's feeling. "Vin how you feeling about the appointment?" " all Ik is that it's gonna fucking hurt" vinnie says with no doubt. "You'll be fine" I say patting his shoulder. We get in the car, and vinnie talks to the camera before we arrive. "Aright guys we're here, we're gonna see you guys when vinnie comes out!" I say in excitement.

———-

Me an vinnie sit in the waiting room, as we wait for his name to be called. "Vincent Hacker" the dentist called. "I'm so nervous" Vinnie says getting up. "You'll do fine" I say hugging him before he goes in the back. I decide to go get Starbucks while I wait for vinnie to finish. "Two (your favorite Starbucks drink, please) I say in the speaker. "Thank you" I say as I grab the drinks.

———

I arrive back at the dentist, and wait for vinnie to come out. "Y/n? The dentist says entering the room. I get up and walk with her. "When you enter, he's gonna be really crazy, bc of the anesthesia. So your gonna wanna be patient with him, and don't let him take out his gauze!!" "Okay got it!" I say as she finished talking. "Hi vin!" I say walking up to him. "BABYYY" he says in awe. "wh-y would you leave me" he says stuttering Bc of the gauze . " I just went to get you a milkshake Vin" I say handing him his shake. "Your so pretty " he exaggerated. I chuckled at his complement , as he talks non stop. "CAN WE MAKE A BABY" he asked excited. "VINNIE" I say embarrassed. "The nurse laughs, before walking out to give us some privacy."Your not my gf" he says pouting. "Vin I am your girlfriend" I say laughing. "Now come on it's time for us to go" I say helping him up. "NO, don't touch me. I have a girlfriend" he says removing my hands. "Vin I'm literally your girlfriend"I say annoyed already. "what's my girlfriend's name then" he questioned. "Y/n, y/l/n" duhhh. I say giggling. "OH HI BABE!"
"Let's go vin" I laugh grabbing his hand.

THE END!!

Niya speaks!
It's so late, and I'm half way asleep.
So gnnn
ILY ALL SWEET DREAMS MY BABES🖤