Ch. 4 The Benefactor

Start from the beginning

"'Cause she actually has a reason as to why she doesn't understand the concept of empathy," Ayla snapped.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him," Scott told his best friend.

"Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him," Lydia said.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asked her.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys," Lydia told him. "But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." Everyone turned to Kira.

She looked around at them in confusion. "Who? Me? No. Me- I- gay," she stuttered, pointing to Piper. "Why can't someone else do it?"

"You think anyone is going to believe that she is interested in men?" Ayla asked, gesturing to her ex.

Piper just smiled, glancing down at her plaid pants she had chosen for today and rainbow nails Ayla had done the night before. "I'm fortunately the gayest one here," she told her girlfriend.

"What about you?" Kira asked Ayla.

The she-wolf scoffed. "Sorry, but while I may still date guys, I have a very clear rule that they cannot be younger than me. Especially not freshmen. It feels too illegal," Ayla told her.

Kira sighed as she realized everyone had turned against her. "You know what they call a female fox? A vixen," Lydia told the kitsune.

"Me?" Kira asked.

"You can do it, Kira. Be a vixen," Lydia told her, before dragging her off.

"She's gonna fail miserably, isn't she?" Piper asked her ex.

Ayla shrugged. "He's a hormonal, teenage werewolf, it's a full moon, and she's hot. It should work," she told her. Piper sent her a look. "I'm hoping it works, okay?"

|

It somehow- miraculously in Piper and Ayla's opinion- worked, despite Kira literally falling down the stairs while trying to get Liam's attention. She was going to drive him out to the lake house, while everyone else was meeting there a little earlier.

All of the others were already standing outside when Scott got there.

"Well, somehow Kira is on her way with Liam and everything is going fine," Piper informed the alpha. She turned to Ayla. "Should I be concerned by this?"

Ayla frowned. "You found someone who is almost the same level of gay dork as you. I think your relationship is safe," she told her. Piper nodded.

"Can you two get to the important part?" Stiles asked them.

"We were letting you tell him, Velma," Piper told him.

Stiles sent her a look, before walking over to his best friend. "I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school," he told him.

"This is going to be bad, isn't it?" Scott asked.

"When is it not?" Ayla wondered.

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And... the kid's got some serious anger issues," Stiles explained, pulling up a photo on his phone.