8

Patry and the others had packed up the most important items and left, as Patry was leaving he locked eyes and patted the side of his pocket. He blinked, then slipped a hand in and his eyes widened slightly when he saw the note. Gon winked, then turned away and pretended to be nervous. I hope it works. The group of 20 were lounging around the area now, setting up hammocks and bedrolls. He waited a full 30 minutes before giggling and wiping his eyes. The woman, who had put ropes around his arms like Patry did, gave him a slight frown. "What are you laughing at" Gon beamed. "Well you see I got kidnapped by that other guy. What was his name? Patty?" He purposefully got the name wrong. "You see, I got caught in a bear claw trap and they roped me just like you did. But hey, I don't mind" Syph's eyes narrowed. "He...played me?" Gon giggled, attracting the attention of most of the others. "We played you. That was all acting" The sun had started to go down, shadows rippled across the area. Syph growled and struck him across the face, Gon made a show of stumbling backwards and falling flat on his back. He sat up with a huff. "That was mean! Your mean!" He said, sticking his tongue out. She rolled her eyes, then pointed to him. "Bitches" Gon blinked, then two males who looked very muscly and ugly made their way over to her. "Yes Ma'am" They said, standing at some sort of attention pose like soldiers. They let her call them bitches?

"Chain him up on the pole" Maybe I should run now. Although, it might be fun to see what this pole is. He was grabbed roughly and a huge 3 inch thick metal collar was clamped around his neck. What does this have to do with a pole? He was led over to a slightly raised area in the middle of the clearing, then someone took out a large 8 foot pole and erected it in that space. Gon was starting to get curious. Nothing like this has ever happened before, I'm kinda excited. This felt like an adventure, a challenge, something he'd never done before. There was a chain that was attached to his collar and the top of the pole, he found it was about a meter and a half long. He was clipped on and Gon was confused. "So, what am I supposed to do now?" He asked. One of the men snorted. "you could be great target practice" Gon's eyes lit up. "Oooh! Your gonna throw stuff at me?" He giggled and bounced a little, the chain clanked as he did so. "I'll try my hardest to dodge ok? So you can learn how to hit moving targets better!" A few of the people gave him strange looks. "You...like that?" He shrugged. "Well, it sounds like a fun workout! And if I'm gonna be kidnapped might as well have some fun right?" He said, then did a handstand. "C'mon, throw stuff! Hey I can dodge knives too if you want, the thrill of danger is pretty great" He said, grinning while upside down.

There was silence for a few moments. "Are you alright kid?" he blinked, then got back to his feet with a shrug. "Well I got caught in a bear trap earlier, but other than that I'm fine!" he said with a bright smile. Someone cleared their throat, and he glanced over at them. "I mean...are you right in the head?" Gon thought for a moment. What's that thing Killua used to say... "Well my friend says I'm mentally unstable. I'm not sure what that means but he's really smart and right most of the time" Someone snorted, then a few other people started to laugh as well. "Oh man, this is hilarious", "hey if he's fine with us throwing shit should we just do it?", "Can't wait to tell Bek about this", "Oi kid!" he turned to a tall woman with short black hair and a scar across her nose. He smiled. "yeah?" She walked over and cut his ropes, then smirked. "Entertain us" He grinned, then bounced a little and did a handstand. "Alright! How' do I do that?" She glanced around at the other people, and one of the men spoke up. "What about acrobatics? Ya seem good at that. Might be funny to see you fall on your face" He giggled, then leapt to his feet. "Well I can try!" He thought for a moment, then glanced from the pole to the fishing rod that was leaning on a tree. He pointed. "Hey can you gimme that?" He was tossed the fishing rod by someone and he caught it, then twirled it around a bit. "Hmm, let's see"

Gon planted the end of the rod into the ground, it was pretty much just a wooden pole with some string and a ball on it. He removed the string and the ball, then the other stuff so it was just a half meter cylinder. Then he grinned, and jumped. Gon landed with his right hand on the rod and the rest of his body in the air. A few people murmured as he lifted himself up to one finger and kept perfect balance. "Damn", "How the hell's he doing that?", "That's pretty impressive" Gon giggled. "I have no clue what I'm doing by the way, but it's fun!" He rested his feet on the pole, then pushed off from the rod and reached upwards and back to grab onto it. He then hauled his feet up pretty fast and landed with on the top of the pole. Said pole was about 3 inches wide, not very big but he could do it. Most of the men and women were watching with interest and slight amazement, he smiled to himself. I like making people happy. It was always something that he'd loved to do, and he didn't think he'd ever stop. Even with the collar clamped around his neck and all of these awful people surrounding him, he still liked it. But...I'm kinda hungry. Gon slid down the pole, then rubbed the back of his head. "hey uh, could I maybe...have some food? The only thing I ate today was a little bread and I'm kinda hungry" A few people murmured, it was ultimately up to them.