Chapter 72 Blood Swamps

Start from the beginning

BLU: Oh My God..

BLU Do Princess Carry on Neopolitan. She was planning to Kiss BLU on his Cheek.

BLU: Do Anything Weird and I will drop you. ok.

Neo:

BLU: Seriously, Don't

RED: hey Amelia, Do you know about this place?

Amelia: I do.. People Call it The Unfortunate Swamp, But I call it "The Blood Swamps"

BLU Who Played DOOM Eternal

BLU: alrighty then..

Then we venture to the uh.. Blood Swamps, Amelia said that though.. as we keep walking on the mud.

RED: man, this reminds me of the sewers we went on Argus. what are your thoughts about it?

BLU: There's a difference between a swamp and the sewers bro, atleast its not made of shit.

RED: Fair enough..

Neo Still enjoyed getting carried by BLU. and he sense the jealousy aura coming from those girls.

BLU: -_-

As we keep walking, we spotted a dry land on the distance.

RED: hey look! Dry land up ahead!

Weiss: urgh.. finally...

We finally walking on dry land.

BLU: Neo, you can finally walk now..

She disagree and cuddle's BLU. 

BLU: -_-

He literally drop her down. As we venture to deeper swamp. BLU halt everyone here.

Sueno: Why are we stopping here?

BLU Brought out a DOOM 2016 Pistol, he charged it up and aim at high and shoot nearby on top of the trees. A giant corpse drop down here, reveals a green giant snake, there's a hole on its head, a size of an anaconda.

BLU: Now that's a skull fracture for sure..

Ringo: wow.. you can sense enemies?

Any Between on BLU's Range about 200 meters will get detected by his Intelligent HUD.

BLU: Depends on the vie- oh shit..

RED: you're picking up something, are you?

BLU: yep... we're surrounded by giant snakes.

Amelia: what?!

Everyone is fully armed and preparing for an incoming attack.

Yang: Giant snakes huh..

Weiss: Feels like about fighting King Taijitu.

RED: you got that right!

BLU: Its getting closer everyone..

1 Giant Snake Drop down on front of the students causing them to shock up closed.

Ringo take the first and block the giant snake's view with a shield. Manzo appeared on top of Ringo's Shield and stab both of the giant snake's eyes.

Ringo: Nice one! 

Nagase: Ice lance!!

5 ice lance drop down and barely penetrate their giant snake's skin.

Nagase: damn.. its Tough!

Shino: then how about this! Rising Dragon Strike!

Shino use his swordsman skills, the attack strike it down with hot melting fire element, Shina Strikes twice again on a blinded Giant Snake. literally Cut its neck..

Ringo: Nice on Shino, we leveled up!

Noelle was protected by breast-plate and slicing 3 giant snakes with ease using Favonius Great Sword, her face was smiling with dark eyes. Yang, Weiss and Akia killing giant snakes like it was nothing but a warm-up, turns out they've been killing them out of Jealousy because of Neo Enjoyed getting princess carried by BLU Himself.

Amelia was stay behind the Students, a Giant Snake slowly creeped out on top of the Tree, as she looked up, she shriek in fear and BLU Saved her in a nick of time by killing it with a Super Shotgun. RED Cleared all the Giant Snakes using a mini-sized Crucible with a model of the Dark Lord's Crucible. all Giant Snakes were killed.

Amelia's heart pound fast as she look at BLU.

BLU: The hell are you staring at.. lets go already..

BLU became unarmed and start drinking pepsi.

Fay Popped out of the Tree and she was safe in sound and stay next to BLU.

Then We're back to walking.. RED Saw Amelia got left behind, He approach her closely.

Amelia: I was a fool saying harsh words to him..

She got worked up and blushing at the same time.

RED: There's no need to get worked up on some. guy!

Amelia: This one is Different, He's honest and sweet!

RED: oh please.. 

Amelia: And he never do anything to hurt me.

RED: He's a Guy!

Amelia: no wonder those girls always stay with him..

RED: *Sigh* my goodness in hell..

10 Minutes Later

We Escaped The Blood Swamps and BLU Saw a View of a Very Tall Mountain, Size of Mariana Trench, Bigger than Mount Everest.

BLU: Were Almost There! I can see That Cold Mountain, an Unhabitable place where no human can enter so easily. This is The place where I can put My HQ.

← To be Continued

----------

In-case your wondering, this is how BLU Kayden Looks like

The Image was putted in Genshin Impact Single Player :v