Chapter 16 : Sex or Chocolates

Start from the beginning

"It's fine. What about Sasha?" I saw Levi swallow before answering, "Mikasa kicked her out, along with Connie."

The news, I wasn't very happy about it. Sasha already explained everything, and I totally forgive her. I didn't even think though, that Mikasa will continue with kicking the two of them out.

"Do you feel...bad?" I ask. Actually, if I ask myself that question, yes, I do feel bad.

"I don't know, it's like it kinda felt right, but it's also like I feel bad." I could say the same. "But I think, it's just right. She made a mistake that could've broken our relationship. And I won't let that happen. We haven't even started yet." I smiled, though I didn't show it. Well, the smile didn't last long when I saw a few hickey on his neck. I could've pouted.

I hear Levi sigh just as after I looked away from him. He tightened holding my hand and whispered, "look at me, Armin."

When I didn't obey, he leaned on my neck and let out a soft breathe, that sent power trip down to my hard member. Erection wasn't the best that could happen right now, so might as well stop that before I get hard even more.

Well, anyway, Levi is giving off marks on my neck, but still I ignored him.

"Oh, aren't you going to obey me?"

No.

"Fuck, Armin, look at me."

"Make me," I answer.

"Were you jealous?"

"Of course I was! She was literally on top of you like damn, if I didn't control myself, I would've already threw a punch on her." As I was saying that, the view from last night appeared in my mind.

"Want me to make up for what happened?" He whispered on my ear teasingly, then continued, "baby?"

I felt his hand travel from my chest down to my thighs, so I swept his hand away not so aggressively.

"Not in that way, Levi."

"You're hard though."

"You are as well. So it's a tie."

"Oh fuck yes I am hard, now time to deal with it in the bathroom." He stood up, and before he walked away, I pulled him back to me, his face facing mine. "Deal with your erection-in front of me." I say, smirking. He smirked as well, and oh boy that's bad. "Sure."

"Ah, shit, I'm just joking!" He pouted afterwards.

"Okay, how about this? For example, you get to move in with me in my house, and you sell your house, you get money from it and use it for your life. Think of it as we get to live together under one roof, so we get to watch each other, etcetera." I look at him with amusement and replying, "sure!"

"So...I move in or?"

"I'll move in. I'm going to sell my house since I don't stay there very often, and I think I get big money from my house." I answer.

"But Armin, do remember that my house is at another city. That means, it's a thirty-minute travel from here." He explained.

"I'm fine with that."

"Then we're set."

*****

I've told Mikasa and the others about Levi's and my decision about me moving in with Levi if after I successfully sold my house. Mikasa was fine with that, but she was still sad to know that I won't be seeing them very often due to the fact that I'll be needing to travel half an hour and that it'll be tiring going back and forth everyday if she ever wishes to see me. And she's right about that.