Chapter 6 : Tackled

Armin's POV

I am currently eating right now, because I'm starving to death.

Surprisingly, the others remained quiet. Like they're planning something again.

Don't ask me why I know that, because being quiet is something that equals to something devil in this house. Now what is it this time?

I know I have something to do with their plan, so I'm going to try and stay alerted. I'm tired, I'm not in the mood for any of it.

I'm stressing out. I should tell someone about my problems. I don't know how though. I don't know if I should consider it as problems.

"Are you okay?"

I almost jumped to the voice that spoke. As I was back on reality, my gaze went straight to Levi.

"Hey, nothing really." I replied.

Levi then rolled his eyes in return.

Sooner, Hange approached us with a very gross question and favour.

"What's felching?" Hange asked happily.

I almost choked on my food that had been in my mouth. Meanwhile Levi, dropped his utensils and stared at Hange weirdly.

"What the fuck?"

"Okay uh, just show me how to do that? You know, felching? Can you two show me how to do that? Please? It's a favour."

"Uh... Hange? Why don't you just search it up? We can't do that." I suggested. Then, they smirked creepily and nodded. "Okay."

After they left, Levi and I stared at each other in disgust.

"Don't mind, just get used to them. It's normal." I nodded then continued eating. Some part of me wants to throw up here and now. And no one will stop me from doing that.

-Time Skip-

I'm hella full. I shouldn't have shocked my own stomach with how much food I ate, because I could feel it going to explode.

After Levi ate, I insisted on going with him to join the others. I stayed in the dining room eating a bunch of unhealthy and healthy foods.

Then I ended up being full. Okay but aside from that, I've been daydreaming about Levi manspreading.

Levi manspreading...is fucking hot that it could kill me anytime at 0.01 second.

Oh that view is very sinful that I could cum right on the spot. I'm kidding.

No I'm not really kidding. I'm being horny right now.

I should join the others, eh, it's boring in here. And I am surely not going to lie about that.

-Living Room-

"Armin, we've been waiting for you!" Jean called for me. "Sorry, I was starving so I kind of... ate too much." The others chuckled at my statement and I join them on the couch. "So what's up?"