Chapter 9 : Flipping Heather

After a suffer of getting ready yesterday, the suffer soon got away when they realised they finished, finally.

They were really proud, considering they had not much time left.

The Christmas Tree has colourful Christmas lights around it making it attractive even more.

Many more Christmas lights are hanged everywhere in the house, and they won't let a Christmas pass without Christmas stockings.

The decorations were surely enough to them. Under the Christmas Tree are the gifts for Christmas and on the huge table are gifts for Levi.

The cake was ready, so are the other foods. Actually, Levi insisted on receiving gifts from the others but that didn't stop the others from buying gifts for him.

Everyone's birthday is very special, they thought.

Armin woke up from a nightmare. It was normal for him to have nightmares, or if not nightmares, horrible dreams.

He only wore simple clothes like he always did, such as sweaters or hoodies. It suits him best.

Sadly, he had to go down and deal with another day again. Though, this one's very special so he doesn't fully mind.

He could just snuggle on the bed without having to go out of his room, but he can't. He always has something to do.

He met with a few others who also just woken up, he received a few greets such as "Merry Christmas" or "Good morning", even though nothing's good with his morning.

"Isn't this an exciting day, eh?" Annie said as she drank her hot chocolate. "Yeah, I'm really excited," Armin rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Come on Armin, cheer up!"

"How could I?"

"I don't know."

"Annie, you didn't help."

"I'm not good at comforting people, you know," Annie sighed. "But I am when it comes to Mikasa."

"Shut up."

"I won't shut up until you stop pouting. What's wrong?" Annie placed her cup down and turned to look at Armin, waiting for an answer.

"Everything's wrong."

"Okay." Annie sighed in defeat.

"You're very lucky, Annie. You're happily married to someone great. While I'm wishing to be Heather." Armin said. "Hm? You're tired with Heather?" Armin nodded.

"Then be heather." Annie suggested.

"Annie. I'm fine, stop worrying. Worry about Mikasa, not me."

Annie nodded in response and sighed, "good luck being Heather then."

After the chat Armin had with Annie, he immediately thought of sleeping, he was real tired. He wants to go back to sleep, but today's a big day.

It was now evening. Everyone ate and cheered, for Levi's birthday though. Gift unwrapping happened too, and it was fun for the others. Armin didn't enjoy though.

It was, to Levi, the best birthday he had considering he was with...Armin.

Yes, with Armin. I'll leave you in your thoughts about it.

Armin went to the thought of texting Levi. He want to tease with him for a bit, even if it hurts.

Armin:

Levi?

Levi:

What is it?