Chapter 15 : Dirty Little Advantage

A / N: There'll be a lot of switching POV's in this chapter, and I deeply apologize for it. I hope no one gets confused. °~°

-----

still Armin's POV

I abruptly woke up from the blaring of my alarm. "Ah damn it!" I yell, still groggy from sleep, as I patted my surroundings for my phone. I finally found it but only after hitting my head three times in the process. I turned the alarm off and sighed in relief.

Gosh, I think I slept too late last night to wake up half past twelve.

I scrolled through my messages to see if I received any, and went through my calls only to receive a new voicemail that was sent an hour ago. I clicked on it just to jump with the voice.

"Armin, wakey wakey!" A message from Eren expectedly. He always does this.

I deleted the voicemail and proceeded with my day.

Mikasa is right, I should talk to Levi directly with this.

I scrolled through my contacts and pressed Levi's, then immediately clicked for 'Call Levi.<3'. After about four to five rings, Levi picked the call up.

"Hey Armin, what's up?"

"Levi, would you like to meet up? I want to talk to you about something."

"Sure, I'd like to. I'll meet you at...where do we meet?"

"At the park, maybe?"

"Sweet. I'll see you soon at six? Mikasa needs some help with cleaning her filthy house."

"Oh? Well, alrighty, see you too, Levi."

Silence.

"...uh...I love you Levi...?"

"I love you too, I guess..." Levi was the one to hang up from the call. After then, I took a warm shower and switched on comfortable clothes. I made myself a toasted bread and milk as my breakfast and ate when I was done.

xxx-xxx-xxxx (Unknown):

No, don't talk to him! It would only make things worse!

I ignored the text for the first time, and after about a few hours, I left the house.

*****

"Hey, Levi." I whispered from behind him. He turned around to look at me and gave me a quick kiss before he pulled away. God I missed his lips.

"What did you want us to talk about?"

I rubbed the back of my head before trying to speak, "About...I-I uhm..."

"Spit it out." He spoke in a purr.

"About the two of you." I answer.

"About me and-?"

"About you and Sasha, obviously." I rolled my eyes.