Chapter 4 : Bottle

Armin's POV

"I found this bottle under my bed, what should we do with it?" I asked. Then, Hange approached me with their face smirking. They grabbed the bottle from my hand and started shaking it.

"Spin the bottle, a game of Dares."

Hange grabbed everyone's attention, then we sat on the floor in circle. Hange cleared their throat and took a deep breath dramatically.

"Since Truth or Dare is such a common game and is getting pretty boring, we're going to play it BUT only dares are allowed. In short, to whoever the bottle points to after spinning will be given a dare. One more thing; I get to dare you all, just and only me. Sounds clear?" The instruction sounds clear.

The few of us nodded. Hange spinned the bottle roughly, the tension is in the air.

I don't want to be dared, I know Hange, she's crazy but is crazier when at these games! Shit-she might dare me to... I shouldn't think of that, I'm fucking shaking.

The bottle is still spinning, and, it was now pointed to Eren. Yay. I am being lucky as of now, I'm grateful for that.

"Aw shit." Eren stares at a thinking Hange nervously. "A-ha! I dare you to tell us who you got attracted to before you fell in love with Jean!" Hange smiles.

That's actually a wise dare, I guess?

"That's unfair but fine, hmm, let's see... No one. I didn't intend to be attracted with someone, other than Jean. I didn't expect to be in love with a hot fucker," the living room contained with 'ooh~' sounds. Jean, on the other hand, is flustered. "Take note or don't, Jean's d- is big." We laugh at Eren's words as Jean blushed redder.

"Well that was smooth," Connie comments to Eren's answer.

Why don't I just make a move? But what if he rejects me..? Why am I scared of rejection? Maybe because I'm weak. Yeah.

"Okay okay, let's spin the bottle again," Hange excitingly say as they spinned the bottle, not rougher this time. Now, it pointed to Annie. "Ayo, okay, Annie I dare you to... punch the person who irritates you the most in this house," Hange laughs before they got punched by Annie. We laughed at Hange whose face turned into pouting. "That hurts!"

"What hurts? My punch or the fact that you're the person who irritates me the most?" Annie asks, we all went quiet. "The fact that- let's just move on!" Hange spins the bottle again.

Luck chose to be by my side today, yes.

The bottle landed to, Hange?

"Okay so since fuck I can't think of a dare, let's change the game for a little. Instead of a game of Dares, let's change it to a game of Truths." No fuck.

They smirk as they spinned the bottle again. Then, it landed to... Mikasa.

"Mikasa... When was your last orgasm?" We went quiet. Mikasa hid her face before saying: "The night after the wedding." Annie flustered and hid her face too.

Can I just say 'my stomach hurts' so that I could escape this?

"I am not surprised. Anyways," Hange spinned the bottle. It soon landed to... me. Maybe luck didn't chose to be by my side today.