Caught in a lie

Beginne am Anfang

He just chuckled as he looked at me.

He. Chuckled.

"I am just caught in a lie Jae. For you. I am here, the same person I was from before, but an overgrown lie is trying to swallow me whole. " He said as he looked at me.

"You're talking nonsen- " I was about to say again but he cut me.

"If loving you is a punishment, then I'm being punished. If loving you means I have to be in this hell and can't have my smile back, I will. " He said as he turned around and was about to leave but Tae stopped him as he asked,
"You really love her? "

Yoongi oppa raised an eyebrows at Tae as he turned around and came to me before pecking my lips in front of the whole crowd.

I widened my eyes as I looked at him and touched my lips.

"Tell me with your sweet smile that you'll find the real me. You'll try to reach to my heart for once. " Yoongi oppa said as he left the set as Hobi, Jiminie and Kook went behind Yoongi oppa.

I looked around only to find everyone staring at me.

I looked down as I felt myself being all hot and red.

I was embarrassed.

Jinnie seemed to notice it as he came to me and covered me with his jacket as Joonie and Tae followed us.

Should I hate him? Or should I love him just like he loves me?

"Jae what are you thinking? " Joonie asked once we were in the car.

"Nothing. " I said as no one dared to say one more thing and the whole ride was silent as we reached to our dorm. 

Entering the dorm I went straight to my room as I took a quick shower and wore a nice dress. I exited my bathroom and saw Jinnie waiting at the door frame. 

"What is it Jinnie? " I sighed. 

"I'm here to takes your clothes. " He said. 

"Huh? " I asked confused. 

"I'm sorry your dress has to go but you can stay. " He said. 

"You mean be naked? " I asked, crossing my hands over my chest. 

"Nah you fool. I'm here to take the clothes you wore during the MV. I've to wash those for tomorrow. I'm sure you sweated a lot. " He said as I nodded, handing him the clothes. 

"Are you angry with me? " He asked, his eyes showing nervousness. 

"Jinnie, I trusted you the most. But guess what? You knew all of it and still didn't tell me. I have the right to be angry with you. " I said as I walked past him. 

"Okay.... " His voice was low when he said that. 

I felt bad for behaving like that but what should I've done? I was hurt. 

I was angry.

I was being played....

I went straight to Hobi's room as I saw him wearing a normal black T-shirt. I stopped him from wearing so as I threw a sky and white stripped shirt and a black ripped jeans towards him. 

"Are we going somewhere? " Hobi asked and I nodded. 

"I don't wanna see their faces. " I said blankly.

"Oh- okay. " He said nervously he went to the bathroom and changed it. 

"Hobi hyung- " Kook was about to go to him but stopped in the middle when he saw me. 

"Jae-ah, are you going somewhere? " He asked and I decided not to answer him cause if I answered him that moment I would've regretted after. 

"Jae, please talk to me. " He said as his doe black eyes rounded and he came in front of me. 

I shook my head. 

"Look I'm sorry- " He was about to say again but Hobi came out of the bathroom. 

"Let's go. " I said as he nodded following me but Kook held my hand. 

"You're taking him? Him? The one who broke us all? " Kook said as he looked for an answer. 

"Yes, cause I trust him more than anyone in this house right now. " I said. 

"But he hurt you- "

"For good. Oh trust me it hurts so good. " I said as suddenly a tear rolled down my cheek. 

Kook stretched his one hand to hold my cheek but I moved away as I grabbed Hobi's hand and left the room. I looked behind me to check if Kook was follow me but he wasn't. 

He stood there, his arm left beside him helplessly as his legs were shaking. 

"I'm sorry, Kook. " I mumbled as I led Hobi through the main door and left the house before anyone could even notice us. 

"So, where are we going? " Hobi asked once we were inside the car. 

"To the super mall. " I said as he texted something before starting the car. 

"Do you regret telling me the truth? Do you feel bad that they're not talking to you? " I asked as Hobi shot me a nervous look. 

"It's okay, you can tell me. " I assured. 

I needed to know if I was the reason everything's falling apart. 

"I really don't know how to feel. It's like I switched off my emotions. I feel bad for betraying them. But at the same time I don't want you to live under a rock. " He said. 

He was right and I was too. 

I was the reason they were suffering. 

"Jae? " Hobi called me as I looked at him, coming out of my zone. 

We were already inside the mall and was standing at the middle of it.

"Where would you like to go? " He asked again. 

"There. I want some bras and panties. " I said as I went there. 

He was contemplating if he should come or not but eventually he did. I picked a few sets as I told him to hold and I went inside the trial room. 

"Hobi, give me the first one. " I said as I opened the door and reached out my hand for the first one but I found nothing. 

As I peeked my head to see if he was there but instead I gasped. 

"Yoongi oppa- " I couldn't say the whole as I felt his hands on my mouth.

He pushed a syringe inside my flesh as the liquid went rushing through my veins and I could feel it.