Chapter 5: Search for the Lady of the Lake

"This could go on forever. You sure you're a sacred sword?" asked Sonic the Hedgehog. "It is you, sir, who lacks the proper fighting skills" replied Caliburn. "Bah! A fool of a knight not even worth slaying" grumbled King Arthur. "Do you see? He thinks so, too!" said Caliburn. "Well, it's your fault! You're a sad excuse for a teacher!" snapped Sonic the Hedgehog. 

King Arthur flies away.

"For as long as he bears that scabbard... We may never be able to defeat King Arthur" said Merlina. "So what're we gonna do?" asked Sonic the Hedeghog. "We must ask the scabbard's former owner how to hinder its power" replied Caliburn. "And who would that be?" asked Sonic the Hedgehog. "Nimue, the Lady of the Lake. The one I mentioned earlier" replied Merlina. "What are we waiting for? Let's go pay her a little visit" said Sonic the Hedgehog. "I fear it may not be as simple as that" said Caliburn. "Whadya mean?" asked Sonic the Hedgehog. "You shall see for yourself. Onward, my young knave" said Caliburn. "Stop calling me "knave"! I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!" snapped Sonic the Hedgehog. "Very well then, I shall call you Knave the Hedgehog" said Caliburn. "Whatever, you oversized letter opener" shouted Sonic the Hedgehog.