The Wrong Time:16

Start from the beginning

I realised that my mouth was full of saliva and swallowed compulsively, licking my lips.
One of her hands left my arm and went between her legs, pressing the thin shift against her.

Her lips moved swiftly from my elbow to my neck, and the touch of her hot breath on my cold skin shot through my mind in burning lines.

She bit just above my collar, then higher to just under my jaw. She sucked at me as if she were drinking from me and her body shuddered and the hand between her legs moved faster.

I could see the rise of her breast pressing against my chest, and my fingers opened, reaching for her taunt nipple.

My left hand seemed to move of its own volition, slowly, as I stared at the absolute perfection of Camille's young full breast in the half-light. Shaking, I pushed the material of the shift back, exposing a small hard pink nipple. I thought I had never seen anything so beautiful. I cupped her breast, feeling the frisson of the nipple in the center of my palm. My thoughts fled from focus, images fear and exhaustion driven to warmth and lust.

Camille moaned and her hand left my arm and went to my crotch. She stroked and grabbed at me through my pants, and the pressure and the rough material was an exquisite agony; sand paper against me.

I pushed her shift down further, exposing more of her pale warm skin. She was pulling at my belt but seemed unable to comprehend how to unbuckle it. Her motions became more frenzied and she made louder frustrated breathy noises. I reached down and undid it, opening my fly and the cool air was shockingly cold on the hot skin of my penis.
Seventeen... if that... barely more than a child... She took me in her hand and I gasped loudly in the quiet room...
She is in some trance state; she was just raped... my own voice admonished me in my mind. But far and scarcely heard.

She struggled out of my jacket that I gave her and grabbed me with her other hand, her fingers wet from being inside her through the shift...

This bizarre night of my life, this exhaustion the absolution of pleasure the totality of my desire... She tore at the shift, one breast bare, seemingly unable to free herself from it. I guided it over her head and made gentle cooing noises in her ear.
She took hold of my penis and straddled me , guiding me into her. I pushed against her, she seemed impossibly hot to me and I cried out at the touch, my nerves singing, rushing blood. I slid into her and it seemed like the most pure sensation of my life, and my thoughts, my building guilt and burning questioning mind were silenced in a cresting wave of pleasure rising like a tide of ice through me, touching every nerve. I was enveloped, buried in her unnatural heat, searing impossibly hot against me.
She held my wrists and arched her back as we fucked. I opened my eyes and saw that Camille was watching me, her mouth open and her eyes half closed in bliss and lust. Her body in the dim light seemed beautiful beyond perfection. I let my gaze explore her writhing milk white skin, in watching her impale herself on me, how deep I was buried within her. As she slid down me again.
She moved more quickly, her fingers gripping my wrists to the point where it was beginning to hurt. She began to moan, suddenly and loudly, an animal noise echoing in the silent house. She thrashed on top of me, her breath rasping, and I leaned back as waves of shockingly bright pleasure rocked my body with her every movement. She hooked her fingers into my mouth, I could taste her sweetness on her fingers, and she pressed her forehead to mine as her hips bucked wildly, her breath on my face as I stared into her contorted features. I could feel every millimeter inside her, slick and muscular and feverishly hot.

Her nails dig into my skin. Her movements increased even more. The couch began to be jerked across the floor. She threw her head back, yelping from the back of her throat and buried her face under my jaw. I felt my own orgasm cresting through me. It blocked my senses in a sizzling white noise. A purity of pleasure and nothingness. She screamed against my neck. Her hips came clamping down on me and I felt my own cry echoing hers involuntarily.
She bent back, away from me, her legs shuddering as she came. She screamed again and threw herself forward onto me, baring her teeth.

Before she even got to move off of me the door swung open and Kentavious stood there with a shocked but discusted look on his face.

We didnt know what to do. He just stood there with his mouth agape and said nothing.

I jumped from Jerry's lap and rushed to grab my clothes. As quickly as I could I ran from the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

I shut and locked the door. I crawled to the corner and hugged my knees as I sobbed.

I heard yelling in my room and it only made the sobs worse.

The door slammed and I already knew both of them were gone. Gone from me forever.

Seconds later a knock was on the door. I opened it revealing my mom.

I watched as her face fell and tears sprung to her eyes at the sight of me. "What's wrong hun?

"Mum im fine but there are some things that I need to catch you up on. Lets go talk but I think youll might want to sit down for this."

We went to her room. I sat in the chair as she sat on the bed.

"Well I guess I need to start from the beggining the very beggining."

She pulled her feet up letting me know to begin.

I took a deep breath before starting a story that really doesnt have an ending and probably never will.

A/N: this is probably one of my longest chapters so far. Hope everyone liked it. Comment, vote, recommend.