Pt.29

Rae : *On the bed crying* I said i don't wanna talk about it right now Nathan!
Nathan : *Hears his name being called, shakes his head* We gone deal with this TONIGHT.. *Walks out, walking down the stairs, his eyes get big*
Meeka : *Sitting in a chair , Tanya's gun pointed to her head, tears coming down her face*
*All this kids with Synclair, she tries to comfort them*
*Aaron, Rome, & The twins holding their hands up*
Tanya : *Smiles, holding Nyla* Heey baby..
Nathan : Tanya... wtf are you doing!???
Tanya : *Looks confused* What do you mean? I did this for us.. so we can be together.. you think i was gonna let a cell stop me from being with my family? *Laughs a little* cmon hurry before the police get here...
Nathan : *Walking towards her* Put the gun down Tanya..
Meeka : Nathan drop kick this bitch! she's fucking crazy!
Tanya : *Starts to get mad, pushes her head with the gun* Bitch I should shoot you right now! I know you tried to hook up with Nathan... i've watched his every move.. !
Nathan : *Shocked*
Rome : Wait what???
Tanya : How did it feel getting rejected by my man huh? *Lifts her chin with the gun*
Nathan : Tanya stop aight! I'm the one you mad at .. not them.. look... i'll go with you, just put the gun down so nobody gets hurt..
Tanya : *Looks at him & smiles* Really??
Nathan : Yeaa.. *Looks at her lower the gun then back at her*
Tanya : *Makes a face* Your lieng...*Eyes water* You don't wanna be with me....Your trying to manipulate me! *Starts backing up* You don't want me in your life...? Fine..
Nyla : *Crying*
Tanya : Then.. you can't have her either *Puts the gun on Nyla's back & puts her finger on the trigger*
Nathan : TANYA NOO!!!

*2 Gun shots go off*