Pt.24

London : BOY if you don't!! *Snatches away from him* wtf is your problem??
Lamar : *About to hit*
London : *Kicks him in his dick*
Lamar : *Drops to the ground grabbing his crotch*
London : Tf you thought this was?? *Grabs his wallet out his pocket, grabs the rolex off his dresser & takes some of her bags, kicks him in the stomach 1x, hurries out the house*
*Meanwhile*
Rae : ...Isn't that why you were beating him up?
Nathan : What? I fucked that nigga up cause him & his bitch ass homie tried to rob me & on top of that they threatened Chloe's life!
Rae : Omg .. he's the one you told me about??
Nathan : Yeaa now wtf you talkin about??
Rae : Nothing...I...
Meeka : *walking up to the door, helping Aaron*
Nathan : *Holds his arm out infront of Rae pushing her back* Meeka he not coming up in ma house man forreal idgaf what he goin through!
Meeka : Nathan this is all just a misunderstanding!
Nathan : Aint no fuckin misunderstanding, i trusted this nigga, i gave him ma money, let him come in ma home, even gave this nigga a chance to be somethin otha than a snake ass drug dealer & i almost got GOT, fuck that!
Meeka : *Looks at Aaron* Drug dealer??You didn't tell me any of this!
Aaron: *Tries to stand himself all the way up* I didn't tell you because i tried to put it all behind me..*looks at Nathan* Look..i swear man i had nothing to do with what RJAY did, i was just suppose to go in there, give you the brick & leave..I aint know he was gone come up in there actin reckless.. i even pointed a gun at him.. that nigga was like a brotha to me, but i wasn't finna let him do yall like that man.. haven't been fucking with him since..I'm really sorry bruh.. but i mean
the Bible says "God makes everything happen at the right time. Yet none of us can ever fully understand all he has done, and he puts questions in our minds about the past and the future" I'm not saying what happened was a good thing.. but i mean.. you clean right? Every time i came to drop off it looked like you were getting weaker & weaker.. but now look at you.
Meeka : *Smiles a little*
Nathan : Did this nigga just pull a bible verse on me?
Rae : Baby just give the man another chance.. he seems genuine..
Nathan : *Lets out a deep breathe*...I swear bruh if you do ANYTHING i dnt like, you done.
Aaron : Thank you man..
Nathan : *Walks in*
Rae : *Walking in with him* I'm proud of you baby.. i know that took alot.
Nathan : Yeaa he just betta hope he don't fuck up again.
Meeka : *Kisses Aaron* Idc about your past ..I see that your a changed man.. but from now on we're gonna be honest with each other, alright?
Aaron : *Nods, smiles at her*
Meeka : Now lets get you some ice, i see a knot coming in *They walk in & close the door*