Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at us.

"I just don't know."

The Handler walks us to the desk that was in front of Dot's. It had two chairs, a typewriter, and office supplies. There were also two nametags on the desk that said "Mr. Five" and "Mrs. Eight". I scoff when I see my name tag.

"I suspect you two like a challenge," The Handler says as she pulls out one of the chairs. I follow behind Five to the desk.

"Which is why I've given you two a particularly complex first case."

I stand behind Five, get on my tiptoes a bit, and lay my chin on his shoulder. He opens the case file and we look at the pictures. It was the Hindenburg disaster.

"It's too bad Joseph Späh decided against sabotaging the fuel tank. It would've been so much easier. Anyhoo... if you have any questions...I'll be right behind you."

The Handler walks out the door and Five and I take our seats.

  ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡

We have been working on this case for an hour now. Honestly, it was one of the easiest things we have ever done.

"Hiya, Five. Hiya, Eight. How's it going?" Dot asks from behind us.

"We must have utter silence in order to complete this task," Five says.

"Oh, okay..."

Five and I continue to work until we hear Dot behind us.

"Hey, a few of us are having lunch, and I was wondering if you...," she began to say but I interrupt her.

"Dot...," I warn.

"Right, you all are doing something."

Five finishes typing on the typewriter and hands me the paper. We read over it and I nod my head. I roll it up, grab a cylinder-shaped capsule out from the drawer in our desk, and put the paper in there. We get up and walk out of the room.

"Oh. Bye...Bye," Dot says as we leave the room.

We walk to the room where all the tubes are. We were about to put the capsule down a tube when we heard a voice.

"I'm afraid that's not procedure."

Five and I turn around. Of course, it was The Handler.

"Are you like, stalking us or something?" I ask.

The Handler just smiles and holds out her hand. I give her the capsule and she turns to an old lady sitting at a desk.

"Five, Eight, meet Gloria. Gloria is perhaps the single most vital cog in our machine."

"Oh," Gloria says with a little laugh.

She gets up from her desk and walks towards Five and I

"Gloria, this is Number Five and Eight," The Handler says as she points to us.

"Look at you. Deadly little things. I remember watching your alls wedding on the infinite switchboard. Almost everyone was there to witness it," she says with a smile.

My face instantly turned red. If they could see our wedding...could they see all the other stuff we had done? I get embarrassed at the thought.

"So happy we decided to close the contract on your life," Gloria adds in.

"I'm afraid your reputations precede you. And it looks like you're building on it here," The Handler says.

The Handler opens the capsule and take's the paper out. She hands the capsule to Gloria and unrolls the paper.