"You transferred?" Scott asked frowning, obviously hearing that that was a lie, "Yeah..." Liam said slowly. "No... You got kicked out, didn't you?" Scott asked and Liam looked at them weird. "All right, look- kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players, right?" Liam said frustratingly making Stiles shake his head, "No. No, we don't need any more good players-"

"Actually, we could sort of use a couple..." Scott said making Stiles shoot him a look, "Okay, how'd you get this good? Have you always been this good? Or did it suddenly happen just once over night? Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during the night of a full-" Stiles said bit Scott cut him off

"Stiles." Scott said and Liam looked at them weird, "Look, I learned from my stepfather and my sister, all right? He made team captain when he was a sophomore. And my sister was the captain on the girls in in Davenford last year. Just like you." Liam said and then a couple guys whistled making them look over.

Liam's older sister, who had dyed dark brown hair and a lip piercing, paused to look the guys who whistled at her. She looked them up and down befor humming slightly and raising her eyebrows. "Thanks reminding me why I'm gay." She said making the guys look at her offended before she walked over to Liam. "You left this in the car." She said as she handed him a backpack before he looked at Scott and Stiles.

"And yeah... I guess I'm just that good." Liam said making the girl furrow her brows, glancing at Scott and Stiles before following Liam out the locker room. "What was all that?" The girl asked as she wrapped her arm around Liam's shoulders, "I don't know. Couple juniors asking how I got good at lacrosse." He said and she hummed and nodded.

"Remember what I said, Liam. Don't get cocky." She said and he rolled his eyes and nodded, "I know, Avalon. If I get to cocky, I'm just setting myself up for failure." He did and Avalon nodded. "Good boy." She said as she patted his head making him push her away and she laughed.

💰

Malia walked into class to see a few equations on the board before slowly stepping out of the door way. She turned around and almost ran into Avalon, "Woah, sorry about that." Avalon said and Malia stared at her for a moment.

"I like your eyes." Malia said looking at Avalon's one brown eye and one green eye making Avalon smile at her, "Thanks." She said before clearing her throat slightly. "Well, I wont hold you from your ditching. I'd suggest hiding in the corner of the library. Most people dont look there cause they're afraid of finding people making out." Avalon said and Malia smiled awkwardly before Avalon walked around her and into class.

Malia watched her walked away and was about to step back but Stiles walked up and grabbed her shoulders making her eyes widen. "I hate math. It's pointless." Malia said as Stiles started pushing her into class, "It's school! School is important, and math is essential." Stiles said.

"To what?" Malia asked turning to Stiles as they sat down, "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants." Stiles said making Lydia turn to him. "And other less important things, like medicine, economics, engineering..." Lydia said making Malia look at her while Stiles just nodded, "Tipping." He whispered as the teacher turned to the class.

"All right, volunteers to the board! Lydia, Avalon, Malia..." Ms. Flemming said making Malia look up, "I didn't volunteer." Malia said. "You did now. To the board." Ms. Flemming said and Malia glanced back at Stiles who gave her a thumbs up and she growled lowly before getting up along with Lydia as Avalon, who sat in the back, got up.

"Did you go over the notes I gave you?" Lydia asked and Malia looked over at her wide eyed. "I didn't understand them." She said and Lydia glanced back to see Ms. Flemming was distracted by another student making Lydia look at Malia's equations. "X equals twenty-five." Lydia whispered making Malia look at her again and sigh as Lydia finished her equation.