In Wen's family, Wen Minsong didn't know that he had been targeted a long time ago, and he was also in a state of exhaustion.

Wen Minsong, who has three sons, didn’t care much about Sun’s child this time, but because Sun’s pregnancy, even if he knew that Sun had misappropriated the family’s money, he couldn’t have an attack. His stomach became a shield, leaving Sun’s Let him respond.

Because of this, Wen Minsong was determined not to let the Sun family grow bigger, and he was indeed unwilling to go to jail for the sake of strengthening the concubine room, so he wanted to marry another person, as Shi thought.

Miss Zhang Si entered his life at this time.

She is slightly younger than Wen Minsong, but much older than Shi's family. She had been married before, and then she was at odds with her husband.

When I first saw this family’s carriage got stuck in a mud pit, Wen Minsong let people help, and he knew it every time he came and went. Wen Minsong watched Zhang speak softly, even though he was born tall and strong, but very simple and gentle. Seeing that Zhang's family is a rich family, he started thinking.

It was precisely when the Wen family wanted to spend money, he didn't really like the Zhang family, but he never married for liking, but valued the interests behind the Zhang family.

Even if he dislikes Zhang's marriage and does not have a slim figure, he still pretends to be affectionate, giving away some objects from time to time, making generous shots, and behaving very generously in front of the Zhang family.

After the relationship between the two has advanced by leaps and bounds, Wen Minsong wants to let people go to the Zhang family to propose marriage, so as to get the Zhang family's help to rescue his shop.

His abacus crackled, who knew that Sun was looking for him at this time.

Sun was lying on the bed, touching his flat abdomen, his face stunned.

She has done stupid things and hated Shi Shi, but she has never touched anyone's life, nor has there been any ups and downs.

Losing a child, I am afraid it is the biggest hurdle in her life so far.

When the Shi clan was there, the Sun clan actually had no bitterness. Because the Shi clan was upright and could not like Wen Minsong, the Sun clan always reaped the benefits of acting like a baby. Life was better than anyone else. Who would have thought that the Shi clan had left. , The big stone on his head was moved away, and the Sun family discovered that the Wen family had left the Shi family not because of the blue sky, but a haze.

Turning to look, what she saw was Wen Minsong's somewhat cold eyes.

The Sun subconsciously softened his voice: "Master, I..."

"The doctor said that you have nothing to do, so it is better to stay quiet. Don't go out recently, and the province will cause trouble." After speaking, Wen Minsong will leave.

Sun Clan hurriedly sat up, ignoring his discomfort, so he got out of bed and stopped him. After being pinched by the woman on the side, Sun Clan didn't dare to move much. He could only cry out sadly: "Master, I know wrong. Now, I will definitely not move the family's penny in the future, but I beg you for the sake of the children..."