???1: halt intruder!!!

???2: where in God's name did you come from?!

Y/n: that I'm not quite sure of myself but do not worry I intend no harm to either of you both.

Y/n L/n sat down on one of the couches across from the two holy sisters he sat down next to his red-haired lover smiling.

Y/n: so tell me what are two sisters from the church doing here?

???1: that is none of your business stranger.

Y/n: I believe it is entirely my business.

Soon enough when they got within range the 2 Excalibur fragments started reacting to Y/n L/n realizing that he was the darkness they started glowing and violently shaking.

???2: what the heck is happening with this thing is acting all funny?

Y/n: your swords know who I am and from that reaction you should know who I am.

???1: I don't understand they do not have this kind of reaction when in the presence of a devil so why are they reacting so violently to you?

Y/n: I'll give you a hint when God originally created the original Excalibur who was she fighting trying to destroy at the time who was the original Target of the holy sword Excalibur think about it~

The two of them thought about it and within a few second their faces turned from neutral into ones of Horror and then they immediately pulled out their weapons and pointed them at Y/n L/n.

???2: I don't understand I thought the darkness was destroyed all those years ago!!!

Y/n: I must tell you that my death was greatly exaggerated and I Was Defeated not destroyed.

Y/n's eyes became blacker than the darkest void his hair stood up in a Vegeta like fashion his teeth became razor sharp and the markings of the spirit of darkness started to Glow upon his torso.

Y/n: so why don't I introduce myself~

Y/n L/n stood up to his full height and smiled while the holy swords we're still pointed at his throat but he did not react as if he were not threatened by these two Sisters of the church.