Atago: Do ​​you have any concerns?

Atago walks in Ayanami's direction, Atago is worried about Ayanami.

Atago: If you have a concern, you can discuss it with me.

Then Atago extends her arms to hug Ayanami, Ayanami is a bit surprised and remembers something, a few hours ago Atago hugged Takao and Takao almost fell asleep before Atago's hug, which Ayanami began to recoil in panic

Ayanami: (hidden panic) Ayanami is fine!

¡PLANK!

It is the sound of metal, Ayanami had backed off quite fast causing her back to hit the armored railing causing that sound, Atago got a little depressed by Ayanami's actions.

Atago: (uncomfortable) You don't have to be so cautious. (Smiles) Do you have any doubts about fighting?

Ayanami: I don't dislike fighting ...

Atago: But don't you like it either?

Ayanami: I love everyone from the Sakura empire, they are my comrades, friends in arms, you are very important to me ... but ... the same is on the other side ... they have friends like me, they laugh at each other from the other ... both they and we protect something ... (Sad expression)

Atago not finding words to cheer up Ayanami, she opts for the easiest, she says that any hug is much better than using words.

Atago hugs Ayanami, although Ayanami resisted at first, after Ayanami confirmed that Atago was only hugging her with good intentions, Ayanami stopped resisting and allowed herself to be hugged by Atago, this made Ayanami feel a little better.

On one side of the island two reconnaissance planes from Zuikaku fly near the destroyed buildings, from one of the buildings Edinburg and Sheffield peek out to confirm the situation, but Edinburg leaned far outside and was exposed to one of the Zero planes, This plane passed the information to all the empire's ships and then all the empire's planes that were in the air began a bombing race, Sheffield changes position, Edinburg begins to run in panic and Akashi takes refuge inside a refrigerator.

Sheffield: Tch, Hey Edinburg! Don't you get tired of screwing up !?

Edinburg: (Running) Yes! I get tired! I get very tired!

Sheffield seeing that Edinburg cannot escape, Sheffield takes a great leap and stands between Zuikaku's and Edinburg's planes, Sheffield unsheathes her pistol-shaped secondary cannons and fires a sweep of machine gun rounds shooting down Zuikaku's two planes.

Sheffield: Since they found us ...

Edinburg: (Panic) What do we do now? We have to get out of here!

Akashi: (coming out of a fridge and panicking) But the island is totally surrounded! Who would have thought that being surrounded by my allies would feel so terrifying!