Chapter 57 [Wild Hunt's End]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was only a day after my fight with Budo and Esdeath and the rest were getting ready to go on some mission so i quickly got dressed and grabed [Incursio's] key then met up with them before they left.

Tatsumi:"Sorry that i'm late but i'm ready to go!"

Najenda:"Hold it, you're not going."

Tatsumi:"Why!?"

Najasho:"Have you not looked into a mirror, that evolution did you more harm than good-

-Even now the symptom's have begun manifesting in your eye, you're fusing with Incursio

-Even now the symptom's have begun manifesting in your eye, you're fusing with Incursio."

Najenda:"We can't have you getting killed or end up having you completely fuse with Incursio, this if for your own good."

I mumbled under my breath.

Tatsumi:"Yes boss."

Once they left i quickly grabed a black cloak and ran after them, that is an order i cannot follow.

Lubbock's P.O.V

Our mission was simple as this track down and kill every last member of Wild Hunt my target was there leader Syura, if i play my card's right it should be easy but i'm not taking any chances.

Syura:"Found you!"

Lubbock:"Bring it on bitch!"

He started up his Teigu but while he was open i used [Cross tail's] cable's and wraped them around neck.

Syura:"Kahg!"

Lubbock:"When you leave yourself open like that you're asking for that to happen bitch."

Now that that's done i should catch up with the rest of 'em

Akame's P.O.V

As i walked through the wooded area i found my target Izou.