Chapter 13 [Fun with the sister]

[Art is not mine even though there is none in this chapter for obvious reason's]   !Lemon/Smut warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had woken up pretty early in the morning with on of the girl's i held dearest next to me, Akame and i had sex the previous night so i had to get dressed before going outside and training.

After i got my stuff on i gave Akame i kiss on the forehead and went outside and saw that surprisingly Kurome was awake, she had a somewhat upset and annoyed look on her face, she walked up to me and grabed the front of my shirt then started pulling me away from the base and into the wood's.

Once we got about twenty or thirty feet into the forest she finally let go of my shirt and started talking.

Kurome:"You've got a lot of explaining to do."

Tatsumi:"What?"

Kurome:"I saw you and sis doing naughty thing's with eachother last night don't try and hide it i saw the whole thing!"

Tatsumi:(Was she peaping through my window or was there a crack in the door?):"Why were you peaking!? Didn't anyone teach you that's perverted!?"

Kurome:"I got upset that sis wasn't in bed with me she said we'de be able to sleep together again but then she went with you, not only that i didn't get a turn."

Tatsumi:"Eh?"

Kurome:"When i was watching you two i saw thing's that i wanted to try so i want you to do all the same thing's you did to sis to me if you do that i won't tell the other girl's."

I figured that i wasn't getting out of this without doing this or getting humiliated so i agreed to do what Kurome want's.

She opened her top and i removed her panties, her groin was very much wet so i gave her what she wanted.

Kurome's P.O.V

Now for the whole morning Tatsumi was mine all mine, he started licking my pussy just like he did with sis.

Kurome:"Ahhhh hahhhh s-so good hahhhh!"

He continued lick me down there i never thought something like this could feel so good i wasn't sure if any of the other's could hear us but i hoped not i was enjoying this too much.

Kurome:"Ahhhhh hahhhh more ahhh keep licking me ahhhhh hahhhh!"

It wasn't long before i couldn't hold back i griped Tatsumi's head and held him into my groin as he continued to lick my pussy but i was close to something.

Kurome:"Hmm hmm ahh ahhhh!":(What am i feeling i-i-i'm gonna.):"AHHHHHHH HAHHHH!"

The feeling was incredible but i wanted more no i needed more.

Kurome:"Hahh, hey don't quit on me now were not done."

I could barely stand so Tatsumi i wraped my leg's around his back and he wraped his arm's around my waist to keep me held up.

Tatsumi:"This may hurt at first."

He rubbed his cock against my pussy before he thrusted inside me.

Kurome:"Gah!"

The pain of lossing my virginity was almost more than i could handle but i wasn't gonna stop just because i was in slight pain.

Tatsumi:"Kurome! should i stop?"

Kurome:"N-no i just need a minute."

I had tear's driping from my eye's from the pain but i still wanted this, after a moment i was ready for it.

Kurome:"I'm ready."

He began moving quite gently and it felt so good.

Kurome:"Ahhh ahhh hahh ahh yes ahhhh more ahhh fuck me more ahhhhhh!"

The feeling that was something i hadn't felt before the feeling was of pure pleasure, as he continued to fuck me he started kissing my neck making me moan out more.

Kurome:"Hahhh ahhh hahhh ahhhh ahhhh f-fuck ahhhhhh!"

I was getting closer to having another orgasm with each time he thrusted into me, i could feel the tip of his cock practecly kissing the entrence of my womb and it felt so good.

Kurome:"Ahhhh hahhh ahhh p-please d-don't hahh cum inside!"

He kept going until my mind started going blank all i could think about was his cock and how good it felt to do this.

Kurome:"Ahhh hahhhhahh ahhhh!"

I couldn't hold back any longer it was to good and it really showed, right before i had my orgasm he removed his cock as we managed to orgasm together.

Kurome+Tatsumi:"AHHHHHH!"

His warm cum covered my chest and my juice's covered his groin area thankfully none of our cloths were stained.

Kurome:"*Giggle* Okay your off the hook for now anyway."

Taeko's P.O.V

Taeko:"Hm intresting he managed to seduce both of the sister's without trying Mera-san might be intrested in this."

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon i'll see y'all later bye]