Chapter 24 [Heart to Heart]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I was currently at the inn around town where i was told to meet Merraid and the rest, i saw Merraid trying to bring a woman who was in a relationship already into the room and have sex with her and i wasn't gonna stand for that.

I walked up to them drew [Shadowbain] and put it to Merraid's throat.

Tatsumi:"I would suggest you let her go punk-ass."

Merraid:"Hm? What could be wrong with what i'm doing?"

Tatsumi:"That was a very poor choice of word's, she's in a relationship already now back off and remember i'm not one of you i can easly give out the location of your base and fuck you over so quit pushing my button's punk."

The woman left and went back to her lover.

Merraid:"Hm only if you could see the light."

Tatsumi:"One more word your gonna be seeing a very red light by the time i'm finished with you, your not on my good side right now so don't push it."

I walked away from her and sat down next to Gilberda where we just talked about whatever came to mind.

Gilberda:"Ya know your really the only man i trust with my feeling's and i'm greatful that you haven't seen my feeling's as lesser than anyone else's."

Tatsumi:"Well that's just who i am, i've been through some shit and i don't want anyone else to feel the way i did."

Gilberda:"Hm what do you mean?"

Tatsumi:"Well when i was around three maybe four i was given up for adoption by my parents since i lost a fight against my sister i hate to even call her that."

Gilberda:"Well i understand how that feel's but mine was a little backward's my parents sold me because i have superhuman strength, i'm not really sure why i have this strength but the Oarburgh's have me a home that i could call my own, but now it feel's kinda like my old home."

Gil had a bit of a depressed look in her eye's.

Gilberda:"Now i just feel scared to return to that place especally when Merraid want's to do thing's with me, i liked it at first it felt good but now i don't get a choice i'm often manipulated into doing it and i hate it i constantly tell myself that it i won't let it happen again but then i let it happen again and again, i feel traped in an unending spiral of being hurt by her."

Tear's started forming in Gil's eye's i now knew that everything that Merraid was doing was forced on Gil now she's fucking with the bull and she's about to get the horn's.

Gilberda:"I just wish i could fall into oblivion it would be safer there she wouldn't be able to touch me if i was there.":(I didn't think i'de be opening up to him especally here.)

As i looked into her eye's i could see all of the hurt she had hidden deep within her soul, now Merraid's a dead bitch.

Tatsumi:"Then whenever you need to escape tell me and i'll get you out i swear on it."

After i told her that she smiled.

Gilberda:"You truely are one of a kind

Gilberda:"You truely are one of a kind."

She wraped her arm's around me and pulled me into a hug, i returned her hug and held her tightly.

Tatsumi:"From now on i'll be your sheild, i'll protect you from her."

Gil smiled at me as the distance between our lip's closed, we started kissing without a care in the world even if someone saw us together.

We sat there for several minute's just kissing neither of us wanted to stop but sadly it had to in order to keep our cover.

Gilberda:"I-I love you Tatsu."

Tatsumi:"I love you too Gil."

[And so the Harem get's larger so first i'm aware that in the canon Gilberda was in love with Merraid but i thought this would fit better for the story but hopefully everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]