Chapter 11 [New teammate's]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Even though it's been a full day since i met that girl Taeko i still find myself thinking about her and how mysterious she was i found myself wanting to know more about her, but today so far was just another day with my team at least for a while longer.

One of my girlfriend's entered my room. |I'll never get use to saying that.|

Gin:"Good morning darling."

Tatsumi:"G-Good morning Gin."

Gin:"Ah you don't have to be all blushy like that."

She smiled at me then took my hand as she lead me out into the main room, i still don't think i'll ever get used to having this many girlfriend's or possibly future wives oh good hell that would be one hell of a wedding ceremony.

After a moment we went outside and met the new member's that would be here temporarily or so i thought little did i know that when the girl's agreed to being a harem that they could add more girl's without my knowledge.

????:"Hey yo!"

????:"Hello there."

????:"Name's Mez nice to meet you!"

This girl Mez has a lot of energy holy hell.

????:"And i am Suzuka it is nice to meet you as well."

The girl with black hair Suzuka is a lot more calm thank god.

Tatsumi:"M-My name's Tatsumi it's an honor to meet you."

I already knew they were highly ranked member's of the army maybe they could teach me a few thing's in combat.

Mez turned her head slightly, when she saw Gozuki she gasped with excitement.

Mez:"Papa!"

She ran toward him and hugged him but that quickly faded into a more serious aditude.

Mez:"Er i mean it is an honor to be in your present's again father."

I branded a very obvious look of confusion.

Tatsumi:(For being her father that was kinda cold you'de think from being seperated from his daughter for so long he'd be a little more happy to see her again, i was gonna share my opinion about that vocally most definantly

Tatsumi:(For being her father that was kinda cold you'de think from being seperated from his daughter for so long he'd be a little more happy to see her again, i was gonna share my opinion about that vocally most definantly.):"Okay that was pretty cold for being her father."

Suzuka:"Yeah it's kinda sad, all she really want's is his approval for something she's done."

Tatsumi:"Damn.":(This dude is already on my shit list you shouldn't shun your children regardless of your line of work.)

Maybe i can make Mez feel better some how i'll have to find something to chear her up.

Gozuki:"You should put more effort into you battle's in order to successfully complete you mission's."

Mez:"Yes father."

I walked behind Gozuki and taped his shoulder.

Gozuki:"Hm?"

Before he could completely turn around i punched him in the face at full force for being so heartless toward his daughter, he hit the ground like a sack of potato's and everyone gasped around me.

Akame:"Oh heck."

Poney:"He's a dead man."

Tsukushi:"Should he run?"

Surprisingly he wasn't mad at all when he got up instead he was kinda surprised himself.

Gozuki:"You've got a good right hook there kid."

Tatsumi:"Dude, i punch you in the face and that's all you have to say? I will never understand how your mind work's."

After that little insident i walked around to my normal training spot where i began practicing more.

Akame's P.O.V

After meeting the new girl's all of us went to the hot spring more the less just to talk to the new girl's, they walked up after a quick moment.

Mez:"Hey there girl's, how's the water?"

Kurome:"It's great."

Poney looked over at them and made a pretty lewd comment.

Poney:"Dang you two look great naked."

Cornelia imediatly stuck her in the head.

Cornelia:"Keep your lewd thought's to yourself Poney!"

Poney:"Sorry."

Suzuka:"I don't mind it really."

Mez:"Same i don't really mind if another girl's talking about my body especally when were in the same hot spring."

After we all caught up in the hot spring Mez piped up with a question.

Mez:"So do any of you have a boyfriend?"

Poney:"It's more of a harem and were with Tatsumi much to his dismay."

Suzuka:"What do you mean 'Much to his dismay'?"

Gin:"Cause he didn't know we all liked him nor did he expect it."

Mez:"Heh well he is kinda cute so i can see it."

Suzuka:"Yeah i'm kinda jelious of you."

Poney:"If you wanna join just say so."

Almost everyone started laughing.

Poney:"I'm being serious the more the merrier."

Mez:"Give us a couple day's and we'll make our final decsion and we'll be back."

Suzuka:"Yup i mean i'm already leaning toward's a yes but hey you never know."

Akame:(Tatsumi is gonna be very upset about this one.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter i'll see y'all later bye]