Season 3: Episode 7 - Rumble for Ragnarok Part 1

Start from the beginning

Violet: Are they...always like this?

Scrooge: Every day. Some days were worse than others, especially after what happened to their parents.

Huey: They're 80 years old and they act like they're 6. I thought we were supposed to be the kids.

Webby: On the plus side, it's not like what happened in El Dorado.

Louie: Still...to think these are the twins that once saved the entire universe from a Moon maniac.

Lena: Yep. Next invasion, we're doomed.

Dewey: Not unless we have anything to say about it!

The 6 of them high-five one another and quickly dodge the puzzle box thrown through the air. Della has Donald in a leg lock and he bangs the floor with his fist in pain. That turns into Donald pinning Della down and roughly pressing his elbow against her back, causing her to groan in pain. And that finally turns into Donald pulling Della's hair and Della trying to strangle him with both of them in pain. Scrooge attempts to lead the kids away.

Scrooge: Let's go before they swear like sailors.

Louie: Uncle Donald is a sailor.

Scrooge: Yes, but they both have tempers like their parents.

Unfortunately, Donald and Della are already swearing like sailors, prompting Scrooge and the kids to walk off while covering their ears. Scrooge stops in front of the window.

Scrooge: Gird yourself for the most treacherous, gritty, solemn fight we have ever faced! Launchpad, fly into that rainbow.

Launchpad: The Cloudslayer is nearing a rainbow right now. Oooh! Pretty!

Launchpad flies the plane into the rainbow and in an instant the Duck Family find themselves in a different Nordic Realm, consisting of mountains, canyons, slopes, bridges and at the centre is a large building. The Cloudslayer for once lands perfectly in front of the building.

Donald and the gang exit, the kids are amazed to see multiple Norwegian people walking towards the building, none could be more excited than Webby right now.

Webby: Is that a barbarian with a battle axe!? They found a way to make rainbows better!

Violet: Fascinating. A hidden world accessible via a rainbow.

Lena: Even I didn't know that kind of magic was possible.

Donald: This place certainly hasn't changed since we last came here.

Della: You can say that again bro. Kids, welcome to Valhalla. A place where dead Nordics are put to rest and living people only come to see…that.

Della points right up at the giant snake biting looming above them.

Dewey: Whoa! That thing's massive!

Huey: Is that…?

Donald: Jormungandr. The world eating serpent and our enemy for today's adventure.

Scrooge: Alright you saturnine snake, let's do this.

Webby: This is the best day…

(Inset Ducktales Intro)

The family walks inside the corridors of Valhalla along with a couple other Nordics.

Huey: So let me get this straight, you're going to fight a snake that's 1000x bigger than you are?

Scrooge: Don't be silly. He transmogrifies into a snake-man beast first.

Huey:* Huey and Violet struggle to process that.* Yeah, sure, of course.