Season 2: Episode 34 - Whatever Happened to Donald Duck! Part 3

Episode 34 – Whatever Happened to Donald Duck! Part 3

Dragon Ball Super – All Out Battle (Continue)

Lunaris is still struggling to comprehend Donald dodging and landing a vicious punch as the Duck digs his fist in deeper. Donald is grinning and Penumbra is in sheer awe.

Penumbra: Amazing…he saw a small opening he could exploit to breach Lunaris' defences. What a warrior he is…just like his sister. This duck is officially the bravest man on two worlds, challenging Lunaris like this.

Donald gives a battle cry, going on the offensive as he pushes Lunaris back with rapidly vicious flurry of punches the Moon General is struggling to either block or meet blow for blow. Every punch Donald delivers makes the mage shout louder as his blows keep getting stronger, sharper and precise.

Penumbra: Whoa…Della has quite the brother. With every passing minute in battle he just keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Lunaris struggle continues as Donald keeps letting out his flurry of punches. He lands a blow to the face and sends Lunaris skidding back with Triple Plasma. The Mage of Thunder appears behind him and the moment Lunaris turns Donald delivers a kick straight to the gut that makes him shout in pain.

Donald: How do you like me now, bald blueberry!?

Lunaris: Silence!

Lunaris sends Donald back with a punch. The 3rd most powerful Mage of all worlds cartwheels backwards before exploding with aura and unleashing a beam of electricity but Lunaris runs forward, effortlessly deflecting it with his gauntlet before ramming into Donald, uppercutting him high in the air before appearing above to smash him back down to the ground. Donald grunts in pain and gets blasted by a huge Power Stone beam.

Penumbra: MALE DELLA!

Donald is getting blasted across the ground screaming in horrible pain and agony as the beam proceeds to rip him apart. However, despite the sheer anguish Donald places his hand against the beam as he screams, summoning a frontal barrier. The beam engulfs Donald in a massive explosion.

Penumbra's grave concern turns to relief when the smoke subsides to reveal her second best friend is alive, battered but alive.

...

Donald is badly bruised, his Mage outfit badly tattered and covered in cuts and dirt and his feather and hair are ruffled. His jacked is covered in more tears than before.

Donald is slumped own breathing hard as he glares at Lunaris who looks like he hasn't taken damage. Donald gives a pained chuckle.

Donald: After all that you're not even breathing hard. Tough bastard…defeating you won't be easy.

Lunaris: You can try if you want but defeating me is impossible, especially for a weakling like you and captain Penumbra.

Donald: Say, what now!?

Lunaris: Lunaris holds up a clenched fist. Your fighting style reeks of arrogance, ego infects your technique and makes you flawed, you believe yourself to be entitled to greatness but in truth you are a sad soul who loses his temper over trivial things such as family… Donald growls at that. And let us not forget that you yourself have hurt your sister's feelings just as much as she did with yours in the past. Your selfishness caused the death of your parents and abandoned your precious uncle, leading to the start of the Shadow War that almost destroyed Duckburg. And as you remember you once almost destroyed your town out of resentment to your sister and uncle, especially your own uncontrollable anger. Can you truly deny that? While it's impressive that you've landed a few devastating blows on my and have unlocked more power you still cannot use all of it. Do you think an inferior Earther with flaws like yours truly has the power to beat me, Donald Duck?